Ꮗ| 13

' I'm sorry, that I'm not a person anymore

' I'm sorry, that I'm not a person anymore. I'm a problem. '

*
*
*
*
-

Next Day

💫 Journey 💫

It was the morning and through the blinds, looked gloomy and depressing with the rain and the cloudy sky.

I debated whether I should get up and go to school or just stay cuddled up in my bed with the feeling of cuts on my arms, fingers and my thighs.

So, I just got up and went to the bathroom, looked through my drawer and found my pill bottle and took one pill. It felt like something in me changed, like something different in me was different.

I went to take me a shower in the nice warm and steamy water while I just let the water hit my bare skin.

I went downstairs to see Zoë, grandma Linda and LaMelo. What was he doing here ? I had went to the kitchen finding me a water while I just sat down at the kitchen table looking at YouTube videos.

I see this one video saying: What happened to famous basketball player Journey Young ?

I let out a big sigh and put my down and put my head down on the table for a second to get use to all of this. Not having anyone worry about, knowing who I was and knowing what happened twelve years ago.

I feel someone behind and I looked up and it was LaMelo sitting beside me with a small smile on his face. " Why are you here ? " I asked him.

" I wanted to, and there was no school because of how the weather is supposed to be like. " He said sitting close to me.

" That's nice and all, but don't you have a girlfriend, Ashley what about her ? "

" She's not the least of my worries, and I was already over here, and she's out with her friends anyway. Why you don't her like ? "

" You want the lie or the truth, LaMelo ? "

" Alright, what's the lie. " He said. " Your girlfriend is so beautiful and nice. " I said with a fake smile.

" What's the truth ? " He asked me with a small smile. " She is fucking ugly. " I said laughing at the last part.

" What's so bad about her, has she done or said something to you ? " He asked me sounding so serious. I just nodded my head.

She came up to me one day saying things as to why I'm here, why should even be here anymore, and she supposedly feels bad about my family, but wishes that I was the one to leave not my parents.

It did hurt for a little bit, but never made me have the urge to punch her in the face, the only thing that hurt was my hand connecting to her face.

I was in my thoughts, just thinking about that whole situation because I wasn't even paying attention to LaMelo asking me about Ashley. Until now. " Oh nothing, let's not discuss. I'm a bit hungry aren't you ? "

" Hey, what happened to your hand ? " He asked me. I looked down at it seeing the cuts on my hands, I covered it up with my sleeve and walked to the fridge getting me something to snack.

I don't like nobody or anyone knowing my past or knowing what's going on in my life now. That's between me and only me.

I just want myself to just, disappear.

*
*
*
*
-