Ꮗ| 12

'I'm so tired of disappointing people

'I'm so tired of disappointing people.'

*
*
*
*
-

Middle of the night

💫 Journey 💫

Midnight, sky filled with darkness and stars twinkling in the night, and smoke of weed and the adrenaline in veins pumping.

I never told anybody about this, the only person that knew was my dad because he knew this was only way to make me calm, and now this was the only thing to remember.

When, I take a puff, that's how I would remember my dad... telling me it's calming. I was sitting outside in front of the house, while everyone was sleeping.

As I was smoking my blunt, I felt something in the pocket of my joggers, and when I picked it out. I was stunned, it was an old photo when I was a baby with my parents.

I was so small in this picture, and to think so much has changed. It really had, I miss how things use to be instead of how they are nowadays things have to change.

I looked up from the photo to see a tall figure coming up to me, LaMelo. " How'd you know that I lived here ? "

" I didn't, I was just walking down the street, and I came across of you, and since when did you smoke ? " He's always asking me questions when I don't have a real answer to them.

" It soothes me, keeps me calm... and prevents me from hurting other people. " I said taking another puff.

" Like who ? " He asked me sitting next to me.

" Myself. "

" How could you be hurting yourself, when you didn't do anything ? " He asked me.

" Oh, trust me LaMelo... you wouldn't wanna know what I've been through. " I said taking another puff and seeing the smoke in the sky.

" I'm here, so you can tell me. " He said.

I let out a little chuckle just staring at the sky files with stars, and noticing that I ran out of weed and just relaxed on the porch with LaMelo.

I wasn't feeling high, I was just in a state of mind to not be in this world anymore, and it's killing me inside. " I have a question to ask you LaMelo. "

" Ok, what's the question ? " He asked me. I was nervous about what I was going to, but I wasn't afraid to talk to him. I found that really weird to believe, but let's forget about it.

" Will everything get be better from now ? "

" I don't know Journey, but now you just have trust your instincts and go along with what you believe in. " He said staring at me as I was staring at him.

I just went with what he said. I laid my head on his shoulder just staring at the sky full of stars and the smell of weed from my mouth and the feeling in stomach.

I wonder was he right about what he said.

Do I really have to trust my instincts ?

*
*
*
*
-