Ꮗ| 8

' I look in the mirror, and I hate what I see

' I look in the mirror, and I hate what I see. '

*
*
*
*
-

💫 Journey 💫

It was another day of school in the month of September, I woke up from my sleep feeling the same like I used to be, depressed and my anxiety would just kick in at any moment.

I got out of bed, went to my bathroom and took me a steaming shower, I then washed and brushed my teeth, and I got changed into my clothes.

I looked at myself in the mirror checking myself and then getting my bag and walked downstairs to see Zoë was doing her homework and grandma Linda was making herself some coffee, like all the time

" Well, good morning Journey how'd you sleep last night ? " Grandma Linda asked me.

" I guess I slept alright, just having a hard time adjusting to a new home that's all. " I said.

I was really adjusting to a new place because it's not like Louisiana. It's not like having parade's on every corner, having activities to do when your bored, going to parties at night, and having the best carnival of all time was the best. Now, getting use to the beach life was something to accomplish.

" I'll see you guys later, I'm just gonna walk to school. "

" Journey, are you we can drive you to school ? " Zoë insisted.

I shook my head and told it was fine, and I just didn't wanna give them a hard time because I was here for many reasons to not talk about with them.

I closed the door behind me and walked down the street to the drug store to buy me some chips and some weed. I know that's not really good for me.

It really helps me calm down and when I'm stressed.

-
I walked to school, which wasn't that far from the drug store and smoked a bit of my weed and had to throw it out because of school property.

I was lucky school didn't start yet, so I put on my headphone and played some music walking to my locker and putting my bag away and taking out my stuff for first period.

I walked to English class, and the boy from yesterday was in there talking to Ms. Porter.

We made eye contact but I just shook it off and sat down in my seat and just waited for school to be over with so I could finish what I started.

*
*
*
*
-