Ꮗ| 2

' It's more complicated than that

' It's more complicated than that. '

*
*
*
*
-
Los Angeles, California
5 years earlier,

💫 Journey 💫

I didn't think moving to California was really going to happen, with everything that's happen over the years with a very bad incident in Louisiana, to not playing basketball anymore, is really a struggle.

When I'm ever walking down the road or even the streets of Cali, people always seen me as the girl that was #1 ranking for girls basketball, asking for pictures, asking for autographs, and I just couldn't deal with that anymore.

I stopped my real fantasy with everything, I now got into a new way of life. Depression. I now resolve to pills, and cutting.

I wanted to kill my self with so much hate in myself and my dignity that, I didn't deserve to live anymore.

That's why I'm here. I had to move down here with my grandma and her niece, Zoë. They new about my parents and the incident in Louisiana, that I didn't wanna feel reminded anymore.

I really didn't remember my grandma like that, I remember my mom telling me stories about here, but it's just like my memory has faded away that I can't remember anything anymore.

I just wish everything was back to the way things use to be.

*
*
*
*
-