Ꮗ| 14

' IDK I just want some pizza '

*
*
*
*
-

While school was canceled for the storm and LaMelo still being here, and my scars and depression kicking in really fast, has been stupid all day from now than from this morning.

I hear the doorbell ring and I got up and opened the door seeing the pizza guy with a pizza in his hands. I payed a tip, set the pizza on the table. I opened the pizza box seeing the best kind of pizza, pepperoni.

I took me a slice and sat down on the couch and took the first bite, and it tasted so good like I was in heaven. I then turned on the TV and onto the ESPN watching the daily highlights from the games when my name pops up on the screen.

" Now let's talk was star basketball player Journey Young, I mean come on that girl was phenomenal I mean she was even better than LeBron James. " Reporter Stephen A. Smith said slamming his hands on the table.

That really caught me by surprise, I mean LeBron James. It felt like an honor... that I shouldn't even have. I turned it off and ate my pizza while LaMelo and Zoë were doing something in the backyard.

I got me two more slices of pizza. When I say I love pizza, I love pizza. If someone got me a pepperoni pizza, I will love them forever.

I seen someone texted me... PIZZA 🍕❤️

One of my best friends since we were in kindergarten, Breana has always been there for me and knew that in the entire world that I loved pizza. I still miss this girl more than anything, not as much as my parents though.

-

PIZZA 🍕❤️Heyyy bestfran I miss you

PIZZA 🍕❤️
Heyyy bestfran I miss you

JJ ☁️
I missed you too... I wish I was still back at home

PIZZA 🍕❤️
I miss you too, but I bet you're going to love it up there. I just want you to be real with yourself and be the friend that I've had since kindergarten again. 💕

JJ ☁️
I'll keep that promise to you 😁

PIZZA🍕❤️
Well, I better get going, it's pizza night back at my house 😂

JJ ☁️
Now I wish I was back at home... you are having my favorite food 😐😂

PIZZA 🍕❤️
I know that's why I told them to make some pizza because it's like you never left me. I will always miss you JJ 🥰

JJ ☁️
I miss you too PIZZA ❤️

PIZZA 🍕❤️
Alright I'll text you later... love you JJ

JJ
I love you too pizza ❤️

I put down my phone. I was smiling because I miss my best friend, I miss my best friends. I wish I was still back at home, but if I wanna be better up here and be the cheery person I use to be, then I'm willing to do it.

Will I ever get better ?
Or

Will this be harder than I thought it would be ?

*
*
*
*
-