Ꮗ| 11

' Haven't I made it obvious?Haven't I made it clear?Want me to spell it out for you?F-R-I-E-N-D-S'

Haven't I made it clear?
Want me to spell it out for you?
F-R-I-E-N-D-S'

*
*
*
*
-

September 25, 2018

💫 Journey 💫

I let grandma Linda drive me and Zoë to because she didn't want me walking again, on the count of how unsafe it is around some areas of the neighborhood.

I walked inside the school going to my locker and putting my bag away and getting my things out for class, I closed my locker seeing LaMelo was right by making me jump. " May I help you something or you just gone keep staring at me ? "

" I don't know, maybe just to ask why you didn't wanna talk to me yesterday. " He said.

" I was doing homework and I didn't wanna to talk, is that clear for your head ? "

" Yeah you could've talk to me that's all, we wanna walk to class together ? " He asked me.

" Are stalking me or something, because it wouldn't be good for the kind of image for you. " I said walking to first period.

" I don't care about some image of me, I just wanna walk to class- but you don't have this class with me. " I interrupted him because this was stupid.

" Nope, it just gives me an excuse to talk you. " He said.

If he thinks that his little smile of his would get to me, well those other's girls can, but not me I don't fall for boy's that easily. It's different now, it's totally different now.

" Well, little player, why don't I just head to class and you do your best with what ever you do at this school, like showing off to girls at this school. " I said walking to class.

I felt eyes on me and I just continued walking to Ms. Porter's class.

-

It was the middle of economic class, and Mrs. Glenn has been making sleepy asking question after question and nobody has answered a single one, except for me, and getting them right every single time and I'm tired of it.

* Bell rings *

Finally, the bell rings, I got my stuff together and walked to my locker seeing Zoë 
beside it. I just unlocked my locker and put the rest of my stuff in there and walked with Zoë to lunch.

" I seen you talking to LaMelo this morning... what was that about ? " She asked me.

I knew this was gonna be brought up because Zoë has this strong belief that we would make a cute couple, but I have strong disbelief that we would make a cute couple.

" Nothing exciting... he just wanted to walk me to class which he did but I told him off afterwards. "

" Why can't you be normal and let him walk you to class Journey, you seem difficult to handle. " She said.

I wouldn't say difficult, I'm just a puzzle piece, hard to put together.

*
*
*
*
-