Bonus Chapter: Higher

"One spark is all it takes, light a flame and let it burn"

*Johnnie's POV*

"Now boarding. San Jose, California"

That's me. This short vacation was what I needed. Once the school year ended, I flew out to Bryan's house to help him film interviews and edit. I even got a chance to film a few challenges with him for my channel. I was going to spend my whole summer at his house, but my sister insisted to go with her to Maryland for vacation. How can I refuse spending time with my sister, even if it was for a week. It was quite relaxing, helped me take my mind off a lot of things, including what happened back home.

I guess the one thing I hate about flying is traveling alone. It's always so awkward. Everywhere I turn I see a couples being lovey dovey, families talking about family stuff, or older people who look like they don't want to be bothered. This might be a long trip back home.I start looking for my seat, I hope I don't have to sit next to someone smelly and old. Or someone who would talk with me non-stop. I hope I don't sit in front of a kid who would kick my seat the entire flight. The horrors of flying.

Found my seat. And oh my God it's not what I expected at all. There's a girl sitting by the window. She's probably around my age. And she's. . .cute. She looks like my type. What am I saying? Do I have a type? Okay Johnnie, you have to sit sometime. I hesitantly take my seat. Why am I nervous? What the hell? She seems like a cool person. I have to talk to her. What should I even say? Hey how's the weather? Where you flying from? Nice face? No. I don't know what to say. I've never been good with the whole girl talking thing. I guess I'll have to wing it. Now's my chance. I tap her shoulder and she jumps back to reality. Crap I scared her. She looks up to me with her pretty green eyes. Okay, now say something.

"Sorry to bug you, but do you have a laptop charger I can use? Accidently forgot mine."

Really Johnnie? Your charger is in your carry on. What even? She smiles a bit and lends me her charger. Okay, now say something else.

"Thanks. I'm Johnnie by the way."

"Hey, um nice to meet you." she smiles again.

It worked. I guess this flight won't be so bad after all.

"We can watch this world spin from above, both eyes shut tight, don't wake me up"

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

A/N If you're reading this, you just read a bonus chapter. (and you're awesome <3)

So yea bonus chapters will be a thing now. YAY~

Most of them will be from Johnnie's POV and probs be added evey other chapter? Or when I feel like Johnnie's POV is necessary.

So yea let me know what you think and etc. Thanks for reading again. Next Chpt will be up soon and stuff. KBYE <3