Bonus Chapter: About A Girl...

"One song about a girl, can't breathe when I'm around her"

-Johnnie's POV-

Why can't I stop thinking about her? Her smile. Her pretty green eyes.

It's been a few hours since we landed. I was getting my carry on down from the cabinets when i noticed that she left. I never got her name, her number. Why do I suck in these situations?

My phone starts ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hey man! How was your trip?"

It's Bryan.

"Relaxing for a change. Got a lot of things out of my mind."

"And your flight?"

I stay quiet. Should I tell him?

"Terrible? Decent?"

"I met someone!" I finally blurt out. "A girl."

"What?! Is my Johnnie boy growing up? D'awww"

"It's not like that!" I immediatly regret telling him. Leave it to Bryan to always joke around.

"I'm just messing with you. Well tell me about her! What's her name?"

"I messed up, Bryan. I didn't get her name." I confess.

"Really Johnnie? Really?!"

"Dude! Talking to her was nerve wrecking! I'm just glad I at least had the guts to talk to her at all!"

Like I said before, I'm bad with talking to girls.

"But she was incredible! She had amazing green eyes and an awesome personality. We talked for most of the flight." I smile at the memory.

"Wow. She sounds like a keeper. That's if you got her number...or at least her name!"

"I know, don't remind me."

We talked for a while longer. I had to hang up to finish unpacking and get ready for school in two days. I really wish I didn't have to go back. I really wish I didn't come back home.

It's the first day of school. Everyone's catching up with each other. Not me though. I avoid everyone, especially her. Luckily I don't see her and make it to my homeroom. Same as last year. Another year in this hell hole. I take a seat in the back and put my head down on the table. The bell rings, here's to another miserable year. Let's get this day over with.

"Class we have a new student joining the Aldridge High Family." the school counselor announces.

I look up. Holy shit.

"This is Skye Velez and I hope you make her feel welcome. She just moved here from Baltimore."

It's her! The girl from the plane. She's just as beautiful as I remembered. I can't believe she's here!

"You can have a seat in the empty spot in the back. Hope you don't mind." Mr. Davin says.

Oh crap, that seat is next to mine! What do I do?! I haven't prepared for this moment! She sits down, not noticing me. Good, I have a chance to think of something to say, but what? Does she even remember me? Okay, Johnnie, just wing it. Just like you did on the plane. You know her name now. Skye. It's a cool name. SAY SOMETHING!!

"So we meet again." I finallly say.

She's now looking at me with the same pretty green eyes. I can't believe she's actually here."

"Oh hey." she says. She remembers me.

"So Skye is it? I never got your name on the flight over here."

She smiles to herself and slightly blushes. It's cute.

"Sorry, I tend to forget that part in random convos. Especially in a moving aircraft."

I smile at her comment. I like her sense of humor.

"No worries. And welcome to hell."

Maybe coming back isn't so bad after all. This year should be interesting.

"Last night I knew what to say but you weren't there to hear it. These lines so well rehearsed, tongue-tied and overloaded"

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

A/N: If you're reading this, you're awesome <3

Guys, thanks so much for the reads so far! <3

I've been busy re-writing upcoming chapters. Good stuff coming up real soon you won't even expect it!

So yea, thanks again for the reads and support so far! Be sure to tell others about my story and stuffs. Sharing is caring ^~^

Next Chapter coming up soon. KBYE <3