Bonus Chapter: Be Your Everything

"We got a story, but I'm about to change the ending. You're perfect for me, more than just a friend. So we can just stop pretending now gotta let you know somehow"

*Johnnie's POV*

"Skye! Skye! Wake up!" Skye is screaming and I'm trying to shake her awake.

She finally wakes up and bolts up. She must have had a nightmare.

"Are you okay? You were kicking and screaming."

"Just a nightmare." She says trying to compose herself.

I gently rub her back, trying to soothe her. "Do you want to talk about it?"

She shakes her head. "It's just a traumatizing memory from when I was living here. I guess being back brought back the worst memories."

"It's okay Skye. No one is going to hurt you anymore. As long as I'm here, I won't let anyone hurt you. I promise."

She nods. "Let's just go back to sleep. You have a vlog to film tomorrow."

We lay back down and she places her head on my chest. I wrap my arms around her, holding her tight. I wonder what her nightmare was about. Was coming to Baltimore a good idea? I mean sure her friend is here, but she's been through a lot here. I just hope she's alright.

"Johnnie?" I hear Skye mumble.

"Yeah?"

"What do you want to do after we graduate?"

"What?" Is she really getting into this conversation this late at night?

"I can't sleep. And we never talked about it before."

That's because I never really thought about it. To be honest, not too long I never thought I'd stick around for so long. I was so depressed before I met Skye. She's made everything better, but even now I never thought about my future.

"Well I guess keep doing Youtube. Be a full time youtuber, go to conventions, and just travel." I finally say. Youtube has become a big part of my life since I started my channel. Hanging out with Bryan on tour and learning from him, I knew I wanted to be a youtuber. It's the only thing I think about (besides Skye). It's helped me through so much. Plus my viewers has become a big part of my life too. Making them smile and letting them know that everything will get better is what I love to do.

"You don't want to go to college?"

I shake my head. "You know I hate school. I just want to get high school over with already." I always hated it. Not only did I get bulled sometimes, but I just had trouble with school in general. Skye knew this about me.

"Well I think it's great that you want to keep making videos." She holds me tighter.

One thing I love about Skye, she's always been supportive of my 'career'. She'll always help me out by filming my videos or just giving me ideas. She'll hang around with me when I have to edit and she'll never get bored. Whenever we go out on dates and I get stopped by one of my viewers, she'll never get annoyed by it. In fact, she'll be the one to take the picture.

"So what do you want to do after we graduate?" I ask her.

"Well after thinking about it, I think I want to go to art school. Then again, I don't know."

"What's the matter?" I ask, noticing Skye getting upset.

"Well, I just don't want to leave you. Like what if I go to school in New York or Florida or in a different country? I don't think I can handle long distance. And I don't want you to leave me if I have to go."

"C'mon Skye. You know I'm not going to leave you." I sit up and bring her up with me. I take her hands in mine. "You know I love you. So much. There is no way in hell that I am going to leave you if you decide to go to college. I'll be happy for you and supportive just like you're supportive of my Youtube channel. If you want to go to school somewhere else, then I'll follow you. Where ever you go, I'll be there. If you don't want me to go with you, then I'll wait here for you. That's still a long time from now and when the time comes, we'll figure it out. But no matter what Skye, I'll always be here for you."

She's smiling. "You really mean it?"

"Of course!" I look down to our intertwined hands. "I never felt this way before with any girl. And I mean every word I just said. I want to be with you forever. And. I-I want to marry you one day."

I could feel myself blush. I am awkward and nervous and saying these things gets me feeling even more awkward. But I mean it, I don't know what I would've done if I never met her. She's my best friend, my muse, my everything. Before I could say anything else, Skye wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me close.

"Johnnie you are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I love you. And I want to be with you forever too."

I smile and hold her close. Her silky skin is so soft. She is perfect to me. I pull away from our embrace and lean in to kiss her. Her lips are soft. She's lightly tugging on my hair, just how I like it. I pull her back down on the bed, not pulling away from her lips. She soon finds her way on top of me and begins lightly kissing my neck. I hold her steady by the hips and enjoy every minute of it. She slightly grinds on me and I can feel her smile against my neck. I know she's teasing me. I grab a hold of her hips and place her back on the bed. Right before I lean in she stops me.

"Remember what I said Johnnie." She pulls me down so she's next to my ear. "No sex." She whispers before swiftly nibbling my lobe.

Fuck. That felt so good. But she is such a fucking tease!

"Dammit!" I say before playfully shoving her away and placing the blanket over my head. "You can be such a tease!"

I can hear giggling. "Maybe...."

"Maybe?" I get out from under the blankets.

She giggles again. "Only if you won't be a pain in the ass in the morning when we have to wake up. We're getting up early so I don't want to hear you complain about being tired."

"Deal!"

Before I can say another word, she pulls me back down on the bed and continue where we left off.

"I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. I'll make you shiver, I'll keep you warm. Whatever weather baby I'm yours. Be your forever, be your fling. Baby, I will be your everything"

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

A/N: If you're reading this.....I GOSH DARN LOVE YOU ALL <3

The support for this story has been beyound incredible! Seriously! I wish I can thank you all and embrace you in hugs <33 Thank you all so much for the positive feedback, the reads, the votes, the etc. THE EVERYTHING <3

Anywho I will be uploading another chapter very soon. So be on the lookout for that <3

P.S I'm sure you all know Playlist is going on right now as I type this. It's literally 10 minutes away from me and unfortunately I have no tickets *cries* BUT! I have made it my mission to try, try, TRY! To meet Johnnie on Sunday. I will be in the area in hopes that the odds are in my favor and I spot him outside the expo hall. I met him at Warped Tour, but I mean COME ONE! He's in the area so why not try to meet him! So yea, wIsh me luck ^-^ <3

Thanks again for all the love and support and I hope you enjoy this cute, fluffy chapter! KBYE! <3