"Bonus" Chapter: When You Can't Sleep At Night

*WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOUNG READERS. THIS CHAPTER DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY IMPORTANT MATERIAL THAT WILL TIE INTO LATER CHAPTERS, YOU MAY CHOOSE TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU LIKE. OTHERWISE YOU MAY CONTINUE.

(IF YOU ARE A YOUNG READER AND YOU'RE INTO THAT KINDA STUFF, THEN BE MY GUEST AND READ AHEAD ;P)

((AND IF YOU'RE JUST A READER WHO'S NOT REALLY INTO THAT KIND OF STUFF AND WISHES TO PRESERVE THE INNOCENCE OF THE STORY, THEN DO NOT READ AHEAD. BUT YOU'RE MISSING OUT JUSTSAYIN))*

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

"Here in this world, I'm waked with mistakes, but it's love that keeps fueling me, fueling me."

Johnnie leaves tomorrow and I waited until the very last minute to give him his gift. Not what I had planned. I wanted to give it to him yesterday, but my parents dragged me over to Clover and Layla's house for dinner. Dreadful. I asked him to come over earlier, but he was out with his mom buying last minute things for his trip. I don't want him to leave without giving him his gift, so I texted him to come over. Sure it was late, but it was really important. It was really special. I planned this out so well, and dammit everything must go according to plan! I didn't built up this courage for nothing!

I'm laying on my bed, writing up some lyrics while I wait for Johnnie to show up. My phone buzzes.

*I'm here*

Another message.

*Your balcony that is*

My balcony? What the hell? I walk to my balcony and open the curtain. He's standing there and waves. I open the window.

"Couldn't you use the door?" I ask confused.

"Yeah okay, I'm going to just ring your doorbell at 11pm and casually walk up to your bedroom. Your dad will kill me by the time I reach the stairs." He climbs into my room.

Didn't think about that. Great thing I have a smart boyfriend. I close the window once he's inside and reach for the small box on my desk.

"So Skye, what's so important that you had me come over so last minute." He smiles. "Then again, at least I can give you a proper goodbye."

He starts walking towards me, but I raiise my hand up telling him to stop. He stops in his tracks.

"Before anything. Since you're leaving tomorrow, I-I wanted to give you this." I hand him the box. "Consider it an early Christams gift. Since you know, you won't be around."

"Aw babe, you shouldn't have." He gives me a quick kiss and opens the box.

Inside is a small pendant necklace, with an engraving of one of my lyrics. He smiles, his eyes are glistening. I can obviously tell that he loves it. I'm glad.

"Skye. I love it." He finally gets closer to me and wraps his arms around my waist. "I am so lucky to have you in my life." He leans in and softly kisses me. "I love you Skye."

He continues kissing me. His lip rings feel cold, just the way I like it. We exchange gentle kisses, enjoying every bit of this moment. This will be the last time we'll see each other until he comes back in two weeks. I can feel his hands shaking as he puts them on my hips and pulls me gently so I'm pressing lightly on him. I can feel my heart begin to race. We slowly walk towards my bed, not stopping what we're doing. His body gently pushes me down on the bed. We continue to exchange gentle kisses, but soon they become not so gentle.