Hero/Heroine

"I got a closet filled up to the brim with the ghosts of my past and the skeletons and I don't know why you'd even try, but I won't lie you caught me off guard now I'm running and screaming"

Johnnie and I have kept in contact the entire break. Skype, texts, long phone calls. Everything. We have never been happier, we have never been more in love. I absolutely love this feeling. It always makes me smile when I see the necklace I gave him around his neck. And I always have my bracelet on, a piece of him always with me. Johnnie flys back this afternoon, but I won't see him until tomorrow at school. I just can't wait to see him again. Blake came back from Portland last night and decided to hang out today. I need a distraction anyways. During break I've been doing a lot of writing, feeling suddenly inspired. Not only that, but I've also been worrying about my upcoming test results. What's more distracting than going thrifting with my best friend?

"So how's things going with Johnnie?" Blake says while looking through some clothing racks.

"Great." I say. "Never better."

I look to Blake who's giving me this look.

"What?"

"Don't what me. You look different." She smiles.

"Well I did touch up my roots and..."

"No dummy! I don't mean that. You look...happier. At ease. Which can only mean one thing." She winks at me.

OH GOD. So is what they say true? That people look different after having sex for the first time?

"BLAKE!!" I whine.

She laughs. "I KNEW IT! Don't worry. I won't babble your private life to the whole world. I'm just glad to see that you found someone who completes you. If you know what I mean." She laughs again.

Really Blake? REALLY? At this point I'm just blushing nonstop.

"No but seriously, I'm happy for you! I remember my first time with Claudio." She smiles to herself.

Despite this conversation being all types of awkward, I'm glad she's happy for me. Blake is a really great friend.

I smile. "Thanks Blake. I'm glad I found someone like Johnnie."

"So tell me...is he good in bed?" She teases.

I slap her arm. I am not getting into this! She raises her hands in defense.

"Joking, joking." She winks. "My lips are sealed buddy."

*Morning babe. At our spot waiting to see your pretty face. Hurry up so I can kiss you already! ;)*

I quickly get changed into one of my new outfits I got for Christmas. Red skinnys, a flowy MCR muscle tee, and my black docs. I tie my black and red plaid shirt around my waist and made sure my hair and makeup was perfect. I rush downstairs, eager to see Johnnie already.

"YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO LET IT GO!"

"HOW CAN I? THIS CASE MAY REALLY BOOST OUR REP! LAYLA SAID..."

"LAYLA THIS, LAYLA THAT! YOU ALWAYS LISTEN TO HER, BUT YOU DON'T SEE THE RISK YOU'RE TAKING!"

My parents are arguing. My parents rarely arugue. I stop at the bottom of the steps and listen some more.

"YOU KNOW WHAT. I DON'T HAVE TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE! I'M GOING TO MEET WITH THE CLIENTS IN BAKERSFIELD. YOU CAN EITHER COME WITH LAYLA AND I OR JUST STAY IN THE OFFICE!" The door slams.

The last time my parents argued was when I was self harming and they were blaming each other for my problems. Other than that, they never argue. Never. I walk to the kitchen where my mom is standing, looking sad. She notices me.

"Hey sweetie." She smiles at me. "You feeling okay?"

"Don't you think I should be asking you that question?"

She sighs. "You father and I are just having a few differences. Nothing to worry about."

I could tell she's lying. She can't fool me.

"Well I'm going to the office to work on a few things. Your Aunt Amy took the twins to school this morning and will be taking them to karate afterwards." She kisses the top of my head. "See you later."

She walks out the door. Should I be worried that they're arguing?

My phone buzzes.

*Still waiting~*

Oh crap! I forgot about Johnnie! I rush to our spot. The fact that my parents are arguing bugs me, but maybe it's just the stress from work. I know they're perfectly fine, every marriage has their flaws. Right? Seeing Johnnie suddenly makes me forget about everything. He's wearing a white low V neck shirt and his black skinnys and converse. I missed him so much! I run towards him and leap on him.

"JOHNNIE!" I say kissing his cheek. "I CRAZY MISSED YOU!"

"I MISSED YOU TOO SKYE!" He holds me in a tight embrace.

"How was your flight?"

"Not as good, since you weren't there." He smiles. "Now I've been waiting two weeks to do this."

He cups my face in his hands and presses his lips onto mine. I let him lead and mirror his every move. His lip rings, feeling cold as usual. I missed this so much.

He slowly pulls away. "Love you." He kisses my nose.

"Love you too."

He smiles. "You know, we can just ditch school just for today." He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. "Go to my place." He kisses me again. "Hang out and maybe even..."

"Don't you even think about it!" I stop him before he could even finish.

He lets go of me and shrugs. "Doesn't hurt to at least try and convince you." He smiles a crooked smile.

"Very funny, now let's go before we're late!"

"And I feel a weakness coming on, never felt so good to be so wrong. Had my heart on lockdown and then you turned me around. I'm feeling like a new born child every time I get a chance to see you smile."

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

A/N If you're reading this, I heart you <3

Aayyyee! Made it to 100+ votes! THANKS SO MUCH!

Anywho, sorry if this is really short, but I did say I was going to upload another chapter today and gosh darnnit I wasn't going to sleep until I did! So yeah here it is and I hope you enjoyed!!

And well this is the part where I say that, again, IDK when I'll upload another chapter. Maybe next week? Maybe in a few days? IDK but it'll be soon!!

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES AND LOVE SO FAR!!

Be sure to follow the story or etc to get updated on when I'll upload again

KBYE <3