Have Faith In Me

"So cling to what you know and never let go you should know things aren't always what they seem"

So I ended up telling Adri everything. As predicted, she went mental that my first friend is a guy. She's glad that I have someone to talk to in school, but she won't stop mentioning that it's obvious that he has a crush on me. She wants me to bring him to Baltimore when I go for spring break. So after catching up with Adri, I managed to unpack the kitchen and most of the living room. I go upstairs to get started on my room. I have almost everything in boxes still. I begin taking out some of my clothes from the first box when my phone buzzes. It's Johnnie.

*I'm sooooo bored!! What you up to?*

*Unpacking. Unpacking. And more unpacking. Nothing too exciting.*

He immediately replies back.

*Without me??? What the heck! You said I can help! D:*

I can't help but giggle at his reply.

*I said maaaybeeee tho~*

*Well maaayybeeee you should say yes! Seriously I'm bored as heck! I just finished editing a video and have nothing else to do. Pretty please <3*

He seriously won't stop will he? I give in since my parents won't be home for a couple of hours. Plus I can use some company, I guess.

*Fine. But if you judge my stuff or make more of a mess, you're gone :P*

*Deal ;)*

After I text him my address, in less then 10 minutes he's already ringing the doorbell. I walk downstairs to open the door.

"Did you run here or something?"

He laughs. "Nah, I was already out, taking a walk. I brought chips!"

He holds up two bags of chips. Chedder and Sour Cream. My favorite.

"So you gonna let me in or what?"

"OH! Right, come in and don't mind the mess."

The house is still sort of a mess. Boxes here and there. Furniture still in wrapping since they're too heavy for me to move. I lead the way to my room.

"Here we are, it's not much yet."

He sets the bags down on my bed and takes a look around.

"Nice balcony." He notices the best part of my room. "I'm sure your room is gonna be fucking awesome once you're done unpacking. Plus you got me to help!"

His enthusiasm is hilarious. He's too much, in a good way.

"Make yourself useful and open the box behind you."

Unpacking went by smoothly with Johnnie's help, surprisingly. Everything that came out of one of my boxes sparked a different convo. It's crazy how much we have in common. Including our love for Chedder and Sour Cream chips (which we devoured within minutes).

"Hey Skye, where do you want these?"

I look up from putting away the last of my clothes. OH. MY. GOD...he found them. Not my lingerie, but something worse...my journals.

"Can I read them?"

"NO!" I quickly stop what I'm doing and take my journals away from him.

"Sorry Skye. I wasn't going to actually open them." He looks a bit hurt.