Sick

Okay, here it is. This one's shorter than the last one, and it might not be as good but here it is anyway. It's roughly edited so if you see any mistakes, comment and let me know and I'll fix it.
______________________________

Peter slings his bag over his shoulder and slowly walks out of his Chemistry Class. That was his last class of the day and he wants nothing more than to go home and sleep. Odds are, he’s going to skip patrol tonight if he gets any worse. He had started feeling sick earlier this morning but never said anything.

May is stressed enough as it is, and Peter didn’t want to add to her list of things to worry about. He walks out the front doors and heads home. Usually Ned would walk with him, but he didn’t come to school today. Some kind of family reunion. When he gets home he throws his backpack on the ground next to the door and falls on the couch.

Maybe nothing will happen tonight. Maybe, crime will stop for one night. Long enough for him to sleep and get over whatever this is.

As if planned, the police scanner they keep in the apartment alerts him of a robbery in progress. This is that wonderful Parker Luck that never fails. He stands up with a groan and gets ready for the fight. As soon as he puts his mask on, he’s out the window and on his way. He reaches the jewelry store before the cops do and sees three guys in masks.

One of the men waves a gun back and forth, keeping hostages in place. The other two have an employee at gunpoint, forcing her to put money and jewels in a bag.

Peter swings in through an already broken window, gaining the attention of everyone in the room.

“You’re that Spider Guy, from youtube.” One of the men says in disbelief.

“You can call me Spiderman.” Peter replies hoarsely. The guy must not have heard him and honestly Peter didn’t care. His throat hurt and anytime he spoke it was painful.

“What was that?” Peter just shook his head and moved towards the thieves. He didn't feel good enough for jokes and witty banter.

They moved to defend themselves but Peter was faster than them, even when he’s feeling a little rough. A while later, he leaves them webbed up with a note
for the police and the hostages freed. He swings through Queens in the snow, in a hurry to get home.

At this point, he’s so out of it that he’s barely holding on to his webs. He can feel his hands slipping, but can’t seem to get a grip.

His head aches,

his vision blurs, and then…

He Falls.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

“Boss, You have an incoming call from May Parker.”

FRIDAY’s voice echoes through the speakers. Tony slides out from under the car he was working on, taking a rag and wiping the grease off of his hands.

“Uh, yeah. Put her on FRIDAY.” Tony replies. Seconds later, May’s worried voice comes through.

“Mr. Stark, Is Peter with you? Please tell me he's with you.” She asks in a rushed tone, not even giving him time to say hello.

“No, he should be with you. Why? What’s going on?”

“He was supposed to be home from Patrol an hour ago but he never came home. Sometimes he gets caught up, but he’s never been this late.”

“Alright. I’ll find him. I’ll call and let you know when I do.”

“Thanks Tony.” The line clicks as the call ends. Tony steps over to his computer and sits down at the screen.