A Christmas Special (Part 2)

Part 2 just because you all deserve it.

When the teen wakes the next morning he's greeted with a room full of sleeping Avengers. Some asleep on the floor, some asleep in chairs, and others (clint) asleep on top of the bookshelf. The one avenger peter pays special attention to is the one next to him.

A certain billionaire is snoring softly, his arms wrapped protectively around his kid.

Peter rubs the sleep from his eyes as he tried to remember what happened yesterday. He remembers getting sick, before that there was the snowball fight. They had been trying to finish the Christmas list-

Christmas!

Peter bolts upright, the sudden movement dizzying him slightly.

"Kid?! What's wrong?" Tony asks, slowly sitting up himself.

"It's Christmas Mr. Stark!" The boy says excitedly, but still making sure to keep his pikachu blanket wrapped around his shoulders. Tony looks out the window to see the sun rising slowly.

"Well I guess you're right. Does this mean we should wake the others?" Peter doesn't answer the man directly, deciding to take a different approach.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!" Peter yells at the top of his lungs. Within seconds every avenger is on their feet, immediately standing in a defensive position. When realizing that there was no immediate danger, Natasha releases a sigh.

"Peter you didn't have to shout." She tells him, running a hand through her hair.

"But it's Christmas Auntie Tasha!" Peter looks up at her, his big brown doe eyes shining. Natasha immediately softens and ruffles the teens hair.

"Okay. Just dont scare me like that." Peter nods before Tony speaks up.

"So are we doing breakfast first or-"

"Presents!" Peter replies, basically running over to the Christmas tree and sitting on the floor. "I got something for everyone!"

"You got us gifts?" Clint asks.

"Well duh. Clint you're first." Peter says, picking up a gift from the pile and handing it to the archer. The archer just looks at Peter before opening the gift. It was a new set of arrows, painted in purple and silver.

"They're vibranium arrows. There's a new bow too, but it's still in the lab. There's explosive arrows, regular arrows, and a few more in there." Peter says bashfully.

"Thanks Pete. I really appreciate it." Clint says, looking at his new weapons in admiration. The next present Peter hands over goes to Natasha. The assassin takes the box from his hands and opens it slowly. Inside rests a pain of black ballet slippers, with red silk ribbons.

"I saw during our lessons how much your old ones were wearing out. So I bought you some new ones."

"Thank you baby spider." Natasha replies, gently taking out the shoes. "They're beautiful."

"So you like them?"

"I love them." She gives him a gentle kiss on the forehead before sitting back down. Next up is Bruce. Peter hands over the gift and watches in anticipation as Bruce unwraps it. Inside bruce finds a worn leather journal. The inside is filled with equations and chemical formulas.

"They were my dad's notes on inter-species genetics. I know you're interested in how I got my abilities, and I trust you with them. The notes were just collecting dust, so I figured-"

"Thank you peter." Bruce says truthfully, putting an end to Peter's nervous rant. After that the kid continues to hand out the gifts as follows.

A necklace for his aunt that he knew she had been looking at, but would never buy.

A DVD of all of the good captains PSA's for the captain himself.

A new dress for Pepper that May had helped him pick out.

A family sized box of Poptarts for Thor.

A new set of vibranium knives for Loki.

A locket for Wanda, with a picture of her in one side and Pietro in the other.

A new arm for Bucky that Peter had made himself.

New tech for Sam's suit, something else Peter had designed himself.

And eventually it dwindled down to one person that hadn't received a gift from the kid. Peter nervously holds the gift in his hands. He was hesitant to give the gift at all, afraid of what the man would say.

"Go ahead Pete." May mumbles quietly, encouraging him. Peter nods and silently hands Tony the gift.

"You didn't have to get me anything Pete." Tony replies, accepting the gift anyways.

"Well I did so..." Peter looks on nervously as Tony opens his gift. All is silent as the billionaire pulls the coffee mug out of the box it was in and reads what's written across it.

World's greatest Dad

One other thing was left in the box. It was a framed picture that Peter and Tony had taken together. Peter with a goofy smile on his face, Tony pretending to look annoyed but smiling nonetheless. Stark sits there, speechless.

"I-If you don't like it-" Tony interrupts the kids nervous rant, pulling him into a fierce hug.

"I love it. Thanks kid."

Peter just smiles and returns the hug. Seeing as Peter was still sick, everyone decided to stay in. Finishing off the holiday watching the Grinch and drinking hot chocolate.

The cold medicine May had given Peter was starting to kick in, and the kid wasn't getting drowsy. Just before the Spider-kid drifts off, Tony whispers;

"Merry Christmas son. I love you."

"I love you too Dad." Peter mumbles before falling asleep.

If asked, everyone there would tell you that it was the best Christmas they'd had in years, and they can't wait to see what the future holds.

There it was! Part 2. I'll update again when I can. Until then, Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I love you 3000,

Nat