Did I Do Good?

Me, at 2:00 in the morning: *is suddenly inspired* oH My gOsH aN IDEA!!

I don't know how well this one is gonna work out. But oh well. Also, any Renegades fans out there, there's kind of a reference. If you haven't read renegades, written by Marissa Meyer, I definitely recommend it.

(Multiple updates, go back to "The Videos part 2")

<><><><><><>

Peter has fought countless villains, and won every time. Doc Ock, Scorpion, the Vulture, Hammer Head, Electro, mysterio... the list goes on and on. But New York's most recent villain is unlike any Peter had ever seen.

He called himself Phobia. He was a shadow, constantly changing shape or form. His face couldn't be seen, covered by a dark hood as he moved around. He would phase every time Peter shot a web at him, turning to a black cloud before recollecting somewhere else.

But that wasn't the worst part. This guy could not only tell a person's worst fear, but he could manifest as that fear.

"Come on man, the phasing thing really isn't fair." Spider-Man says as he swings out of the way, barely avoiding Phobia's scythe in the process. That blade looked painful, and Peter wanted to stay as far away from it as possible.

"Nothing is fair, Peter." The kid freezes when he hears his name. This guy knows his identity...

The momentary distraction is enough for Peter to accidentally let go of his web, falling to the ground with a painful thud.

"That's gonna hurt in the morning..." Peter mumbles as he stands to his feet. Peter wasn't sure how to beat this guy, so the best he could do was keep him away from civilians. The kid dodges the scythe again, flipping to stand on the ceiling of the warehouse they're in.

"Well that's not nice. Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with knives?"

"And here I thought this was going to be boring." Phobia states, looking up at the teen. "Killing you will prove to be an interesting feat."

"Huh. Keep talking like that I might start to think you don't like me." Peter replies.

"Oh quite the opposite. I admire you. Its difficult to hide one's fears as well as you have." Peter scoffs, standing up a little straighter as he tries to appear confident.

"I'm not afraid; I'm brave."

"One cannot be brave, who has no fear." Peter hadn't noticed that Phobia had gotten closer until it was too late. Phobia lands a hit to Peter's side, sending him across the room and into the wall. He falls to the ground, his suit torn and his body sore.

"W-What will it take... to get you to leave me alone? To leave these people alone?" Peter asks. It's not like he was going to comply with the villains demands. He was confident he could stop him. But he needed back up.

He had pressed the panic button on his new suit, and hopefully Mr. Stark would be there soon. Until then, he had to keep phobia busy.

"Only my creator can destroy me. Because you cannot destroy fear."

"I told you before... I'm not afraid." The kid replies confidently.