Camping Trip

Oh my Stars. I'm sorry for the late update. My phone is being terrible and I'm drowning in English homework. But hey, here's something. I hope you like it and I'll publish another one soon

And if you made a request, I promise I'm working on them. Just please be patient.

Okay I'll let you read now.

**************************

The last thing anyone expected was for the Avengers to be hiking through the forest at 9:00 in the morning on a Saturday, yet here they were. After what the media had dubbed 'The Civil War' things were tense to say the least. The accords have been amended since then and the rogue Avengers were pardoned. They were finally a team again, but they were still somewhat divided.

   You may be wondering what this has to do with anything. Well a certain teenager had decided that a camping trip could be a way to fix things. It could be a chance to bring the team together, so now here they are.

They hike up the trail, Peter and Tony in the front of the group. Everyone had agreed to go on the trip other than Pepper and May, who when asked replied that they had work to do.

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this." Tony mumbles.

"Oh come on Mr. Stark it won't be that bad."

"What do you even know about camping? You live in New York." Tony asks, adjusting the pack on his shoulders.

"My Uncle Ben used to take me and May on camping trips. We went almost every summer." Tony looks over at the teen, who now has a distant look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry kid. I shouldn't have-"

"No Mr. Stark it's fine. It's just that it brings back a lot of memories."

"Well maybe you could tell me about him. Your Uncle."

"I'd like that."

They keep hiking, keeping light conversation as they go. Once they finally reach their destination, everyone is ready to fall over from exhaustion. Well everyone other than Peter. Even Captain America seems tired. It's ironic, because Peter is the one carrying most of the equipment.

"How?" Bucky asks the teen.

"Super Stength, enhanced endurance, all that stuff." Peter drops the gear to the ground before looking at what will be their camp site. It's a large clearing by a river bank, trees surrounding the area. It's perfect.

"Okay guys, time to set up camp!" Peter says enthusiastically.

"Give us a minute kid. Just a minute to rest." Tony replies. Peter's shoulders drop in disappointment. He had been hoping to get set up as soon as they could. The teen just sits down in the grass next to the heroes, waiting impatiently for the rest if his family so they could get started.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

It's half an hour later when everyone is up and ready to go. They first decide who will be bunking together. Its eventually said that they'll divide into groups of two or three people per tent, and they begin setting up. Tony and Peter were the first to finish putting up their tent.

"So what's next?" Tony asks the teen.

"Whatever we want."