Nat.exe has stopped (IMPORTANT)

*casually sipping my coffee at 3:00 AM (when this was written)*

*scrolls through Wattpad*

Hmm... how many-

*sees that this book has over 499k views*

[nat.exe has stopped]

[rebooting systems.]

[System reboot complete in...]

[3]

[2]

[1]

HOLY FLAMING CHICKEN TACOS!!!

499K!!

THIS IS MORE THAN I COULD HAVE HOPED FOR! HOW IN THE HALIBUT IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE!??!?

I might cry literal tears of happiness. I have no idea what I did to deserve you guys. This is more than I ever thought possible.

I know it's just Fanfiction, but honestly I never dreamed anyone would want to read this. This is insane.

I don't know how to thank you. Seriously. Comment and tell me how I can thank you. Give me some ideas! Maybe a Q&A? Let me know.

I love you all sooooo much! All of you are MARVELous.

Also, my Number Neighbor fanfic is definitely happening. I don't think anyone voted no, so it's gonna happen. Only one problem.

I need a cover!

Feel free to send me a cover for the story.

Send me the cover, and I'll post all covers submitted on this book along with who made them. After that, you all will choose the cover! You will vote on the one you like best.

You can send them to me on Instagram at natasha_romanoff_3000

Or my email: nat.is.the.queen.of.marvel@gmail.com

Or even post them on wattpad and tag me so I can see your amazing covers.

Thank you and I Larb you all 3000!!!

~Nat~