You're Drunk...

(Triple updates- go back to "Career Day")

Okay this is completely random. Just something pointless that my brain came up with.

Don't forget to vote!!!

Peter stumbles around outside Flash's house. Ned had convinced him to attend some stupid party, and Flash had challenged Peter to a contest. He had made a bet to see who could drink the most. Peter won of course, but now there's one little problem.

He's drunk. What fun, right? Ned had lost Peter a few minutes into the party, so he was surprised when he found Peter leaning against the side of the house, pale faced and barely standing.

"Hey Peter, you okay?"

"Hey Man! Do you know that Spider-Man is my favorite superhero? He's the best." Peter says, his words slurring together.

"Well I guess that makes sense, considering you're Spider-Man." Ned replies, quiet enough so only Peter can hear.

"I'M WHAAAT?!?" Peter responds. "That's so cool dude." Peter tries to stand up straight, but ends up falling and landing face down in the grass.

"Peter, how drunk are you?" Ned asks.

"I'm not drunk..." Peter slurs as he rolls over to lay on his back.

"Yeah, okay. I'm calling Mr. Stark." Ned says as he grabs Peter's phone.

"No! He's probably busy." Ned just rolls his eyes and calls the billionaire anyway. The phone rings a few times before he picks up.

"Hey kid, what's going on?"

"Hello, sir? This is Peter's friend Ned. I think you should probably come and get Peter."

"Why? What's wrong?" Tony asks, worry clear in his voice.

"Let's just say he's not feeling so good."

"I'm on my way." The line goes dead and Ned pockets the phone as he waits with his best friend. A few minutes later, an expensive looking car pulls up next to the house. The door opens and out steps Tony Stark, immediately coming over to his kid. Ned helps Peter to his feet as they make their way towards the hero. Tony can smell the alcohol on him almost instantly.

"You're drunk. Aren't you?" Tony comments. Peter takes this opportunity to say something stupid.

"Hey look! It's Sherlock Holmes! I'm a big fan. I've always pictured you taller though, so I must've read the books wrong or something. Sorry 'bout that. But it's an honor to meet you-"

"Shut up Parker." Tony says as he rolls his eyes and helps his kid to the car. "Let's get you home. And don't throw up in the seats, I really like this car." He manages to get the kid in the car before he asks if Ned needs a ride home. Once he knows Ned will get home okay, he gets in the car and begins the drive to the compound.

Peter looks around trying to get his eyes to focus. He looks over to his mentor in the driver's seat who's trying to get his attention.

"Pete! You there kid?"

"Oh yeah. Hey Mr. Stark."

"Pete listen to me. Don't do that. Drinking is a bad habit to get into and I really don't want that for you." Peter nods in understanding.

"Am I grounded?"

"No. The headache you'll have in the morning will be punishment enough." Tony says with a laugh.

"Okay. Ima sing a song." Drunk Peter blurts out randomly. "Are you ready?" Tony nods, trying not to laugh at how idiotic Peter is when he's drunk.

"I wrote this. Its bout me." The kid slurs his words. "Baby Stark doo doo doo doo doo doo Baby Stark doo doo doo doo doo doo Baby Stark..." Peter sings the children's song while doing the hand motions that go with it.

Tony is laughing so hard he has tears in his eyes as he tries to drive.

"FRIDAY, make sure you record this." Tony says. "I'll never let him forget it."

-------------------------------------------------------
Helloooooo my amazing Arachnids.  Here's this random thing for you. I'm not sure where it came from... But oh well. Here it is anyway.

Don't forget to vote and I'll see you all next time!

I larb you all,

Alexis.