An Avengers Christmas Part 1

Okay everyone so this is the Christmas one shot. (I Know it's late! 😩) There'll be 2 parts. Part one is written by me, while part 2 is written by my friend Crazy_cat_person_E. You really should check out her profile. And she helped me plan a lot of this, so let's give her a round of applause. *claps hands in that excited fan girl way*

Hope you enjoy...

______________________________

Peter jumps out if bed, ready to start the day. Usually he’s
sleeping late, But today is different. It’s Christmas Eve, the second most important day of the year with Christmas taking first place. After Peter is dressed for the day he rushes out of his bedroom. Or, at least he tries to.

His enhanced speed gets him to the door before he can open it. He hits the wooden door head on, which results in a bruise on his forehead that won’t be going away any time soon.

He groans before opening the door and walking (not running) to the kitchen for breakfast. When he gets there, he sees Clint sitting at the table, sipping a cup of coffee.

“Gooooood Morning Uncle Clint.” He says with a smile.

“Hey kid. Why are you up so early?”

“Because it’s Christmas Eve!!! We have to get everything ready for tomorrow. Ned and MJ are coming over, May won’t be working today, and Thor could show up any minute!” The kid’s bouncing around the kitchen, looking for something to eat. When he turns around, Clint notices the Bruise from earlier that morning.

“What happened Pete?” he asks.

“I got into a fight with a door.”

"And?"

“The door won.” Peter mumbles, hoping Clint couldn’t hear him. He thinks he’s gotten away with it for a moment, before Clint starts laughing. The kind of laugh when you can’t breath and there are tears in your eyes.

“Oh c’mon man, it isn’t even that funny.”

“Y-You, Spider-Man, got beat up by a door?!” More laughter. Clint’s acting like this is the funniest thing he’s ever seen.

“Yeah, go ahead and laugh.” Peter grabs the Chocolate pop-tarts from the cabinet before he looks back over to a still-laughing Clint. “I hope you step on a Lego.”

Clint immediately stops laughing. “Oh, you don’t mean that.”

“Yeah I do. Have you seen Mr. Stark anywhere?”

“I think he’s in his lab.”

“Thanks Uncle Clint!”

“No problem kid. Just don’t let the door hit ya on the way out!” The archer laughs at his own joke, making a mental note to tell everyone about how Spider-Man was finally brought down by a door.

Peter basically skips to the lab, happiness radiating off him.(More than usual anyways).

He makes sure to slow down when he reaches the lab before he tries to go in. However, instead of him walking in, the door doesn’t budge. He tries again before he’s interrupted by FRIDAY.

“Access denied.”

“What? Why?” Peter asks, feeling slightly confused.

“I’m sorry Peter, but this area is restricted until further notice. Boss is the only one with access to the lab.”

“Did he say why?”

“Mr. Stark has been informed of your arrival. He’s on his way.”

Peter is standing in the hall, feeling more than a little confused. All at once the door swings open and Tony steps out. Peter tries to look inside, but Tony shuts the door before he gets the chance.