Spider-Pig Part Two

AN at the endand...

I looked closer at the picture scene again and I figured out roughly what it says:

In appreciation for your successful work with the Stark Industries Internship program:

Peter parker

Has shown exemplary work performance in the science and technology division (or department,  I can't really make it out).

*extreme fangirl moment*

Okay I'm done. (That's a lie). Enjoy this badly written chapter.

*********************************

*in awesome narrator voice*

Previously on Spider-Pig...

"Well I want to train it." Fury states simply.

"What?"

"I want to train this pig. She could be helpful in certain situations. Almost like a police dog, but a pig. I've heard pigs are smarter than dogs: let's test that theory. "

"That's so awesome!" Peter shouts. "MY PIG IS GONNA BE AN AVENGER!!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

“Okay kid calm down,” Fury states, trying his best not to smile. “Not really an Avenger. More like a sidekick.”

“Either way Mr. Director Fury sir, it’s gonna be awesome!” Tony can’t help but laugh at the excitement in his kid’s eyes, and his only thought is how he should thank Barton for buying that pig.

---------

“Kumo?!” Peter calls, moving through the penthouse. “Kumo, where are you?!”

He hasn’t seen his pet all day, and he wants nothing more than to cuddle and watch star wars with his favorite soon-to-be Avenger (He doesn’t care what Mr. Fury says, Kumo is an avenger). When he makes it to the common room he finds Clint sitting on the couch, game controller in hand.

“Hey Uncle Clint. Have you seen Kumo? I can’t find her anywhere.”

“I think she’s in training.” Peter sighs before dropping into the seat next to his uncle. “I know kid, I miss her too.”

“She’s training all the time! I miss her.” Clint pauses his game and puts down his controller before pulling out his phone.

“I’ll see what I can do.” He types something before setting his phone back down and continuing his game. Before Peter has the chance to ask, Natasha walks in with Kumo in her arms. The minute the pig sees Peter she lets out a joy filled squeal before attempting to squirm out of Natasha’s grasp.

Natasha doesn’t hesitate before setting her on the floor. Kumo sprints toward Peter before jumping up onto the couch. It only takes a second before she’s curled up in Peter’s lap, giving peter the cuddles he’s been waiting for.

“Thanks you guys!” Peter exclaims, still cuddling his pet. However, bad luck strikes again as the ‘Avengers Alarm’ rings throughout the tower, warning everyone of an incoming attack or anything else they may need to take care of. Peter sighs before setting Kumo on the couch and running to suit up.