I'm Getting Married Mr. Stark!!!

Sorry for the long wait! But here it is for you to read. Important AN at the end.

Requested by: asmolpidgeon

************************************

Peter takes MJ's hand in his, his heart pounding and his mind racing. It's now or never. He and MJ had been together since their junior year in high school four years ago, and Peter was ready to pop the question.

"Peter you're shaking. What's going on?" MJ asks, concern in her voice.

"You love me, right?"

"What are you talking about loser? Of course I love you."

"A-And we're gonna be together always, right?"

"Well I sure hope so..."

"So if I asked you..." Peter reaches into his coat pocket and takes the ring box out before getting to one knee. "...To be my wife, would you do it?"

MJ doesn't bother to hide the tears in her eyes as she looks at the at the ring in her boyfriend's hand. It's perfect in every way.

"Peter... I don't know what to say...."

"Yes would be a good place to start." Peter gives a nervous laugh as he looks up at MJ, a hopeful look in his eyes.

"I guess I could Marry you. It wouldn't be the worst way to spend my life." MJ says with a shrug of her shoulders. She wipes the tears from her eyes with one hand while Peter slides the ring on the other. Peter jumps to his feet before pulling MJ into a passionate kiss.

"MJ?" Peter asks once he pulls away.

"Hmm?"

"We're getting married."

"We're getting married." Peter pulls her into yet another tearful kiss. This is definitely the best day of his life.

====================

Peter sits in the lab with Tony a few days later, thinking of ways to tell the hero the good news.

"Hey Mr. Stark?"

"Yeah kid?" The billionaire responds, mainly focusing on the project in front of him.

"So I need you to try and keep your schedule clear for the next couple months."

"Why?" Tony asks, still somewhat distracted.

"Well I'm gonna need you to help me with the wedding plans and making sure everything works out. And Pepper's gonna have to help MJ with her dress and the planning and the invitations..." This of course gets Tony's attention.

"What a minute just back up. Wedding? MJ? plans? What?!"

"I'm getting married, Mr. Stark. I'm getting married." Tony just looks up at his kid, feeling nothing but happiness.

"My son's getting married?" He asks in disbelief.

"I'm getting married. And I wanted to know if you would be the best man." Tony just looks away, unsure of what to say.

"I figured Ned would-"

"It was actually his idea. So...how about it?"

"Huh?"

"Will you be my best man?"

"Pete, I wouldn't have it any other way."

*****************

MJ and Peter were in their apartment later that night, sitting side by side on the couch and discussing the upcoming ceremony. MJ would never admit it, but she's really excited. Despite her 'I don't care' attitude, this is something she's always dreamed of, and now it's actually happening. She gets to be Mrs. Parker, and she couldn't be happier.