Empty Threats

*Multiple updates. Go back to the Christmas one.*
This was requested by iamKhrfan123 . I hope I did okay. Here ya go you guys...

______________________________

Peter Benjamin Parker always thought he could keep a secret. I mean, he's Spider-Man. Hiding a bully shouldn't be a problem. But what he doesn't realize is that nothing stays a secret for long...

********

"So I was thinking that maybe you could come by my place and we can work on that new Lego set I got for Christmas..." Ned rambles on to Peter as the duo walks down the halls.of Midtown High. Peter is only half paying attention as he looks around for a certain bully. Flash had been giving him a really hard time lately, and Peter wanted to stay as far away from him as possible.

"That sounds great. I'll see you after class." Peter replies. Ned gives him a nod and they do their secret handshake before they go their separate ways. Peter is halfway to his first class when his Spidey-Senses begin to go crazy. He doesn't need to turn around to know he's being followed. Keeping his head down, he pushes through the sea of students.

Not today Flash. Please not today...

Well of course Parker Luck™ hasn't made him suffer in a while, so here it is. Flash grabs Peter by the back of his jacket and spins him around, slamming him into the lockers.

"Well look who it is. It's Puny Peter Parker." Peter tries to avoid eye contact with the bully, knowing that it will only make things worse.

And yes, Peter could probably throw Flash through a wall, But that doesn't mean that he should. Or that he wants to. Despite how Flash treats him, Peter doesn't want to hurt the poor kid. He does wish that Flash would leave him alone, but we don't always get what we want.

"Flash, just go to class and leave me alone." Peter says.

"Looks like someone's gotten a little bit brave. I think we should fix that." Before Peter can think of what to do, Flash throws a punch. Then another one, and another. Peter just closes his eyes and waits for it to be over. He prepares himself for the next hit, but it never comes. When he opens his eyes, he sees Flash standing motionless and looking up at Mr. Harrington, Flash's fist still set to hit Peter.

"M-Mr. Harrington! It isn't what it looks like! I-"

"I don't want to hear it Eugene. To the office. You too Peter." He says as he looks at Peter's busted lip and now black eye. Peter just looks up at his teacher, feeling confused about the whole thing. No one's ever tried to step in before, so why now?

"Come on boys. March!" Both teens avoid coming near one another as they walk through the halls with their teacher. Once they arrive at the principal's office, Mr. Harrington leaves them both to sit and wait as he goes to call their guardians and gets a nurse to check on Peter.

The nurse gives Peter some ice to hold on his eye and once she's gone both Peter and Flash are left to sit in an awkward silence. Unsurprisingly, Flash is the first to speak. And something tells Peter that he isn't about to apologize.

"So... You think they're gonna call our parents?" Flash looks over at Peter, a hateful gleam in his eyes. "Oh wait... You don't have parents." Peter tries to ignore Flash's comments as his mind goes to his aunt. She's working today, and Peter knows that she won't be able to come to the school. That means he's on his own.