An Unlikely Team

This one was actually requested by a few different people. Sooooo here it is. (Three updates, as promised)

I also wanna give a shout out to Crazy_cat_person_E and Kailucyfor their sweet and amazing comments. They've been there since day one and I wanna say thanks for sticking with me.

Honestly all of you are awesome just for reading this. I want you all to remember that. You guys are the greatest.

Imma stop ranting now, so here's your chapter.

******************************

   It was around 1 AM when Peter swung through the window to Avengers tower, his hand pressed to his stomach. He stumbles over to the couch and falls onto the soft cushions before taking off his mask and taking a deep breath.

No one else was in the common room, so Peter let out a slight sigh of relief. He didn’t want anyone else to know what had happened, knowing they would all overreact.

He’s about to get up and go to his room when he senses someone else in the room. Peter only knows one person who is that quiet. Only one person who could get in the room without him hearing them first. The teen turns around slowly to see a certain Spider standing there.

“H-Hey Mama Spider.” Peter stutters nervously, trying in vain to hide the dark red stain spreading across the front of his suit.

“Peter, is that blood on your suit?!” Natasha asks, rushing over to her little Spider.

“Just a little, it’s no big deal Auntie Tasha.”

“No big deal?! Peter you’re bleeding!” She grabs the team by the arm and drags him behind her.

“Where are we going?”

“To get help.” So 15 minutes later, Peter’s sitting in the MedBay with a wrap around his stomach and a gatorade in his hand. His room was filled with the people he called family. His Aunt May, all of the Avengers, Uncle Loki, Bucky, Pepper, and everyone else.

“So are you going to tell us what happened?” Tony asks, crossing his arms over his chest.

“I mean it’s no big deal, so don’t freak out, but I may or may not have gotten stabbed.”

“What did you say young one?” Loki asks, stepping forward. He had been staying in the background, not wanting to crowd the young child. But after hearing this, he couldn’t help but step up.

“I said I got stabbed. You know, it actually didn’t hurt that much. Well okay, it did but it feels okay now.” Peter started rambling.

“Did you stab them back?” Natasha asks. It would be impossible to miss the fury in her eyes. No one hurts her Baby Spider. No one.

“What?! No! Spiderman doesn’t stab people.”

“Spider-Man won’t, but Aunt Tasha will.” The others are just about to speak in either protest or agreement, but Peter interrupts.

“NO! WE ARE NOT STABBING ANYONE!!” Natasha then looks at the kid, her heart melting a little. His big brown doe eyes are pleading, his concern for those who hurt him clear. This kid was too perfect for his own good.

“Okay, We won’t stab anyone. We promise. ” Peter visibly relaxes and goes back to drinking his gatorade. After a few more questions Everyone leaves and Peter falls asleep, exhausted but happy.