Walmart

A certain arachnid had been sitting in the common room, working on his chemistry homework, when a certain billionaire entered the room.

“Hey Pete. What are you up to?”

“Homework.” Peter replies, not looking up from the worksheet in front of him.

“Well take a break. We’re going out.” This does catch the kid’s attention.

“Going out? Where?”

“To Walmart. Now let’s go."

20 minutes later the father-son duo were walking through walmart, looking through the assortment of Avengers action figures.

“So why are we here?” Peter asks.

“Because.”

“You’re a billionaire. Why are you shopping at Walmart?”

“Because.” Tony just looks around the store before speaking again. “Kid. I think I have an idea.”

-------

“Tony No.”

“Tony, yes.”

“No.” Pepper has her hands on her hips, an annoyed look on her face.

“But why?!” Tony asks. Peter just looks back and forth between the two as they argue.

“Tony you can’t just live in Walmart!” Pepper says, throwing her hands up in aggravation.

“Why not? I just have to buy Walmart, and than move in. It’s that simple.”

“This is a terrible idea.”

“Peter wants to live in walmart. Right Peter?” Tony asks, looking to the teen.

“Well...uh...I…” Peter can’t think of anything to say.

“I’ll buy you a bouncy castle.” Tony interrupts. Peter then turns to Pepper, an excited look in his eyes.

“I wanna live in Walmart.”

“I’m not winning this, am I?” Pepper asks. The two boys shake their head at the same time, looking like father and son. Brown eyes and dark curls.

“Fine, but don’t come crying to me when this ends in disaster.”

-----

One Week Later:

Pepper watches from the sidelines as her husband and her son-figure jump around on the bouncy castle, acting like literal five year olds.

“Mom!” Peter calls. He doesn’t call her that intentionally, but it puts a smile on her face none the less. “Come join us!!”

“Come on Pep!” Tony encourages. “Live a little!” he adds, jumping around in said bouncy castle that now sat in the middle of walmart. Pepper just sighs and moves over to the two.
She’s glad to be dressed in confortable clothes as she takes off her shoes and joins in on the fun.

As ridiculous as it might seem, aside from marrying pepper and loving Peter like a son, this may have been one of the best decisions Tony’s ever made.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

It's short, I know.  This was based on a comment chain a few chapters back.

Badly written, but at least it's something. I'll try to post another one by the end of the day.

So I wanna bring attention to something. You've probably seen it on wattpad already, but I've been told someone has been threatening to hurt people because of their beliefs.

I just wanted to say that no matter their beliefs, everyone deserves to be treated with respect and kindness.  As a dedicated Christian, I don't support the LGBT community, but I would never hate anyone that does. God tells me to love everyone as he has loved me, so that's what I try to do.

I know how it feels to be judged for ones beliefs. People automatically assume that because I disagree that I'm homophobic. That's not true. I care about everyone, no matter who they are or what they've done. I may not believe that homosexuality is right, but I do believe that people who do are people too.

So treat everyone with respect, and make sure you're always kind to others, no matter who they are.

I larb you all my amazing arachnids,

~Nat