We Don't Like Bullies...

(Important AN at the end.)

And May lives at the compound with Peter and the Avengers

Peter rolls over in bed, trying to ignore the constant beeping of his alarm. He doesn’t want to get out of bed, it’s too warm and comfortable, and safe. Of course Peter Parker is never that lucky. He’s just about to fall back asleep when someone grabs him by the ankle and literally drags him out of bed.

He lands on the floor with a thud, nearly hitting his head on his nightstand in the process. He looks up and is met with a smiling Clint Barton.

“Time to get up you lazy bum, or else you’ll be late for school.”

“Uncle Clint, I don’t want to go to school today. Can I just skip?” Peter asks. He pulls his blanket off his bed and covers up, not even bothering to get off the floor.

“As much as I would love to spend the day with you, your Aunt is extremely Persuasive. She says you have to go, so you’re going.”

“Persuasive, or scary?”

“Both.” Clint replies, a little fear in his eyes. “She’s tied with Pepper and Nat. Now move it or I’ll get the water.”

“No you won’t.” Peter closes his eyes again and he hears Clint leave the room. With a sigh of relief, he allows himself to drift off to sleep once again. Only seconds later, he’s drenched with Ice cold water. It soaks his clothes and his blankets, instantly waking him up and making any comfort impossible.

“Now move it.” Clint walks out and closes the door behind him, leaving Peter to get ready for the day. Peter quickly gets dressed, brushes his teeth, and runs a comb through his mess of curls before slinging his bag over his shoulder and heading towards the kitchen.

Usually someone else would’ve woke him up, but the others were out on a mission and Pepper and May were working. That means Uncle Clint had the pleasure of babysitting the teen for the day. Peter goes to leave for school when Clint stops him.

“May said you had to eat breakfast. And to make sure you had lunch money.”

Peter grabs an Apple and pulls the five dollar bill from his pocket and shows it to the archer. He nods in approval before allowing Peter to leave.

Peter pulls out his phone and turns on his music, slipping in his headphones. The walk to school is uneventful, but for some reason his spidey sense is going crazy. He looks around for the unknown threat, but everything seems normal.

It’s Probably just one of those days, Peter thinks to himself as he walks through the front doors of his school. He walks to his locker, looking around for his best friend. It’s odd, usually Ned would’ve found him by now. As if on command Ned runs into him, nearly shoving him to the ground. Peter catches his balance and takes his headphones out before turning to his best friend.

“Slow down, Ned. You’re gonna hurt someone.”

“Sorry Peter. I was looking for you.”

“Yeah I could tell.”

“No, you don’t understand. I was going to warn you about-”

“HEY PUNY PARKER!!" Flashes voice booms, echoing through the hallway. “WHERE ARE YOU?!?”

Peter’s eyes widen in horror as he tries to back away before the bully can find him. However, he’s a few minutes to late as Flash. spots him in the sea of students who are all watching. Flash shoves his way through the crowd, ignoring the shouts of protest from the others.