Happy To Help

Peter Doesn't have Spidey-Powers in this one and there's an important Author's note at the end. Some Flash bullying Peter I guess.

Remember guys, if you're being bullied you should tell someone. Even if it's some terrible writer on wattpad. *motions to self before giving everyone free Skittles* But you should still tell someone.

Okay. Enjoy this I guess...

**********************

Peter Parker-Stark hated high school. He hated being the skinny little sophmore that was constantly being pushed around. And things seemed to only get worse as time went on, as Parker Luck came crashing down.

You may be wondering about The Parker-Stark thing. Well it started with a science fair for advanced students, hosted by Tony Stark himself. The billionaire had met the kid after seeing his science project based on a study of genetics, and after an interesting conversation Tony offered him an internship of sorts.

The two had become close, and after a while a kind of father-son relationship had been created (Though Neither would admit it).

When Peter’s Aunt May had died of cancer the summer of his Freshman year, Stark had adopted him making him Peter Parker-Stark. It’s been six months since it all happened. And no one knows about his adoptive family, so here he is in the middle of his sophmore year still being picked on.

Not that he would ever tell anyone. He doesn’t want his da- uh, Mr. Stark, to know. Because Tony Stark is amazing. He doesn’t get bullied or pushed around. Peter feels like if he finds out, he might be dissappointed in the teen.

Peter walks through the empty halls of Midtown Tech, after decathlon practice had ended late. He had been the last one out, and was standing in front of his locker to get his chemistry textbook for homework that night. He’s just gotten his locker open when a voice speaks behind him.

“Hey Parker.” Peter winces. He knows who it is, and he was really hoping he could go home in peace today. That’s why he had waited to leave decathlon practice, hoping a certain bully would already be on their way home.

“Leave me alone Flash.” Peter asks quietly, trying to keep the fear in his voice hidden.

“Speak up Parker. I can’t hear you.” Flash says. Flash grabs Peter’s back pack and pulls it off his shoulders before throwing it to one of the other bullies standing behind him. The other kid tosses it down the hall as Flash faces the smaller teen.

“I asked that you leave me alone.” Peter repeats, a little louder this time.

“How about no.” Flash grabs the front of Peter’s shirt and throws him backwards, causing Peter to crash into the nearby lockers. Peter hits the ground with a thud, but tries to stand back up anyways. Flash gives a signal to the two goons standing behind him and each of them grab Peter. They’re holding Peter up, each of them gripping onto his arms and shoulders to keep him in place.

Flash than comes over and throws the first punch. And the second and the third. Of course, Peter can’t fight back. In all honesty the fight doesn’t seem very fair, with three to one.

At Flash’s signal, the two boys drop Peter. He falls to the ground once again, waiting for them to leave him be. Usually this is the part where Flash would leave him alone. But as Flash turns to walk away, he notices Peter’s locker that had been left open from moments before.

“Hey Matt, Devon,” The other two boys look to their leader. “I have an idea.”

The two glance at the open locker and immediately understand. They pick Peter up once again and shove him towards the locker. At fhat moment, Peter understands.