Jealous Much (Part three)

Hey guys!! Sorry for the wait. I've been really busy but here's this as an apology...

(Unedited: so be merciful)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Peter and Harley had been getting along great every since the incident with cap and his team. They’ve grown close, and slowly but surely they’ve become closer as brothers. As the school year approached, Peter had found out that Harley was actually going to be a senior this year. Peter, starting his Sophomore year at 15, was scared to death.

Freshman year had been bad enough, with Flash constantly bullying him and the whole spider bite thing that happened. So Peter couldn’t help but feel a little bit better when Harley announced he was going to attend midtown for his senior year.

So on the first day of school, the two step out of the car side by side before
Happy drives off, leaving them on the sidewalk.

“You ready for this?” Peter asks Harley. He could tell the older teen was nervous, so he did what he could.

“Not in the slightest. But we’re gonna do it anyway.” They walk in the school and to the front office, where Harley will get his schedule and locker number. The secretary, Joy, just looks up at the two.

“Can I help you?” She asks in a monotonous voice. Her personality didn’t really live up to her name.

“Schedule for Harley Keener please?” Harley asks. She silently hands him the paper and the two teens leave the room. Peter takes Harley’s schedule and looks it over.

“Looks like we have lunch together but that’s about it.” Harley takes the paper away from his surrogate brother.

“Okay then. I can find my way around on my own. You however should go to class before you’re late.”

“Who do you think you are? Bossing me around?” Peter asks jokingly.

“I’m your big brother. Now go.” Peter just laughs and shakes his head before going to class. Things were going to be a little different, but in a good way. The only thing that could ruin his day now would be Flash.

Flash! Harley couldn’t find out about Peter’s bully. He’d kill Flash for bullying Peter. Either that or tell the team, who would then proceed to kill Flash. Peter
began to panic. All he had to do was avoid Flash, right? That should be easy
enough…

*Time skip brought to you by an apologetic author*

It was almost time for lunch period, and Peter was on his way to the cafeteria when he ran into Harley. They had planned to meet up just before lunch, so they could walk in together.

“So how’ve things been so far?” Peter asks, praying that Harley hadn’t heard
anything about Peter throughout the day.

“Okay I guess for a first day. Why?”

“Just asking. You like the school?” Harley begins to answer but Peter doesn’t hear it. Instead, he’s distracted by the angry bully marching toward the two of them. Peter quickly sidesteps away from Harley, and Harley gives him a questioning look.

“What’s up?”

“I have to...uh...go to my locker. I forgot something.”

“But what about lunch?”

“I’ll be there in a minute. Save me a seat.” Peter runs off in the opposite direction, away from Harley and Flash. He glances backward just once to see Harley walking into the cafeteria as Flash comes closer. Peter picks up speed, other students ignoring him and Flash, as usual.