A Spooky Season Special!

(Disclaimer: The picture above is not my art. I found it on Pinterest.)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

It's Halloween which means a special Halloween one-shot! It's not that well written but it's fluffy so it should help you recover from the last one-shot...

Yeah. Sorry about that.

Anyway, on with the story.

<><><><><><><><><>

Tony Stark thought that today would be just like every other day at Stark Tower.  He would wake up, get dressed, drink way too much coffee, and then do whatever he (more specifically Pepper) had planned for him to do.

But today wasn't normal. At least not in the Stark household. When Tony walked into the living room of the penthouse, he stopped short at the sight of all the decorations. Halloween. The billionaire knew who was responsible for his orange and black themed living area, but the kid wasn't in the room.

"Hey Peter!" Tony called out, wanting to ask the kid when he did this and how long it took him to complete it. "Hey Pete-"

"Hey Mr. Stark!"

Tony let's out a frightened shout before turning around. There before him is Peter Parker, hanging upside down by his web.

"Kid, you scared the living daylights outta me." Tony says, his hands clutching the coffee he was holding and nearly dropped.

"Well that's the point Mr. Stark. It's Spooky season!" The teen replies excitedly before dropping to the ground. There's more decorations to hang up and Morgan and I have to finish making our costumes-"

"Slow down kid! Remember to breathe between sentences."

"I'm sorry!! I'm just so excited. Ned and I are taking Morgan trick-or-treating later."

"Do you all even have your costumes ready?" Tony asks.

"Well mostly. Ned is going as a stormtrooper, and Morgan is dressing as Xena from that really old show Xena, The Warrior princess." (If you've never seen it you need to watch it.)

"Wait, when were you and Morgan watching Xena?"

"Last night." Peter responds. Tony just laughs.

"Okay well what's your costume gonna be?"

"That's a secret." Tony smiles at how excited his kid is before helping him decorate for the holiday, Morgan and Pepper joining them a little while later. The road had been rough, but nothing could make Tony happier than seeing his family together.

________

*later in the evening*

"Come on guys I wanna see your costumes!" Pepper yells from her seat next to Tony. Soon enough Morgan comes skipping into the room, like the happy five year old girl she is. She twirls around in her Xena costume, a smile on her face.

"Look how Pretty!" Pepper tells her, giving a small applause.

"You look amazing princess." Tony tells her, before yelling after Peter. "Come on kid, it's your turn!"

Peter walks into the living room, and Tony freezes. Instead of the superhero or starwars costume he was expecting, the kid is wearing a business suit, his hair slicked back, and wearing a pair of Tony's signature glasses.

"Peter-"

"Nope! I'm Tony Stark. Genius, billionaire, ex-playboy, philanthropist." Tony can't help but smile.

"I honestly expected you to go as Spider-Man." Pepper says.

"Nah. Its Halloween. I figured I might as well dress as my favorite hero." Tony doesn't hesitate before standing up and pulling both his kids into a hug.

"I love you both 3000." He whispers to them. "Now go have fun. And be safe!" He adds as he lets them go. Tony watches as they leave, Morgan's small hand in Peter's while her other hand carries a bag for her candy.

The billionaire can't stop smiling as he watches his two kids walk out the door to go trick-or-treating. He may be rich, but if he had to lose every penny he had to keep those kids happy, he'd do it in a heartbeat.

Later, after the two return, the family spends the rest of the night eating candy and watching The Nightmare Before Christmas and, per Peter's request, Halloween Town.

They eventually fall asleep, the Stark family together and at peace.

<><><>

Gosh that was badly written. And it was short. Sorry. It was kinda rushed.

This was soooooooo terrible. I was hesitant to even publish it, but its Halloween so why not.

Forgive me for this terrible writing, and I larb you all 3000!

~Nat~