ten

"I don't have time for this, Junsu!" I yell as I stand in the doorway to the kitchen, my stepfather blocking my path. I lower my voice as I try to push past him again, trying my hardest to leave. "I need to get to school."

He grabs my wrist, his fingers pressing roughly into my skin. "You know you're not allowed to have boys over," he growls, his hot breath brushing my skin.

"You're not my father," I snap back, my cheeks becoming hot with rage. I try to push past him again, more force in my effort as I try to leave the situation. "I have to go to school."

Junsu breathes before pressing his fingers deeper into my wrist, surely hard enough to leave bruises. I wince with pain as he moves closer to me, his sharp gaze piercing my skin. "You little whore," he growls. "No one can save you."

I feel tears forming in my eyes, and I lift my foot to push him away from my body, his body hitting the wall roughly, a loud thud filling the room. "Don't fucking touch me!" I yell, my voice cracking as I speak. "Don't ever fucking touch me."

An evil grin forms on his face, his eyes narrowing as he looks at me. He slowly moves closer to me after gaining his balance, his head cocking to the side with a quick snap. "You think you can just put your hands on me?" He growls, a mischievous laugh prying itself from his throat and filling the cold air.

I take a step back, my back coming into contact with the wall behind me. I'm trapped.

Junsu cracks his knuckles, his joints popping loudly. He chuckles deeply before coming towards me, his hands pushing me deeper into the hard wooden wall behind me. "No one will believe you."

Everything goes black.

-----

"Where were you this morning," Jimin asks as he sits at the other side of the table, a coffee mug placed perfectly in between his hands. "You missed all your classes. Are you okay?"

I shake my head, the hood on my head shaking loosely with my movements. "I just wasn't feeling good," I mumble, my eyes looking down at the coffee in my hands. "That's all."

"If you weren't feeling well, you could have cancelled our study plans," Jimin says sweetly, his voice calm. "You should be resting, not helping me."

I shake my head.

"Taishi," Jimin says, my head moving so I'm looking at him. "You're still wearing sunglasses. We're inside."

I bite my lip, lowering my head back down so that he can't see my face, a small tear rolling down my cheek. "I'd like to keep them on, thanks."

I feel his fingers on my chin, and he slowly lifts my head so I'm facing him, his face dark due to the tint of my sunglasses. I flinch as he looks at me, his other hand slowly moving towards me. His fingers loop around the lens of my glasses and he slowly pulls them away, a gasp escaping his lips as he looks at what's beneath.

Jimin's eyes are soft and concerned for a moment, the beautiful brown orbs scanning over my face. Quickly, his expression changes and his eyebrows narrow with anger, his eyes burning with rage.

"Who did this to you?" He growls, his plump lips pressing into a thin line.

My eyes widen and I grab a hold of his hand. "Jimin, please calm down," I say as I look into his eyes, my voice calm. "I'm fine. I promise you, I'm okay."

"Why the fuck would you think this is okay?" He growls again, his face turning a light shade of red. "This is abuse. This is fucking child abuse, Taishi."

My head shakes. "No," I mumble as I look down at his hands. "No one can know. No one will believe me."

He falls silent, his hands cupping mine gently. I look up to see that his expression has fallen soft, his eyes full of concern and confusion.

"Is that what he made you believe?"

I nod and bite down on my lip gently before rubbing my arm awkwardly. "He always tell me no one will believe me, I have no proof it was him."

Jimin takes a deep breath before resting his head on his hands as if he's thinking of something.

I sit in silence, my eyes scanning over him calmly. His plump lips are pouted forward from the pressure of his hands on his cheeks, his puppy dog eyes are sparkling with concentration as he thinks silently in his seat, his fluffy blonde hair falls perfectly over his forehead.

My eyes fall on his outfit, very different from what he's worn to school over the last week. He is no longer wearing his school attire; black on black. His hair is no longer slicked back like it usually is for school. He wears a black and white striped long sleeve shirt, a fluffy greyish-blue hoodie over top, medium blue jeans with rips in them, and white converse.

I smile at his nature attire, his true self.

Jimin looks up at me, his eyebrows raising as he sees me eyeing his body. He clears his throat and I snap my head towards him, joining reality.

"Hm?" I hum, pretending I wasn't staring at him.

"This bastard needs to be put away," he says, his voice stern.

"I already told you, Jimin," I say as my voice falls soft and uneasy. "No one will believe me."

"That's why we make them believe you," he says, my eyebrows narrowing at his words. "We have to set him up."