thirty-eight

Jimin and I stay cuddling on my bed for what feels like forever, yet neither of us wants to leave the warmth of the other's arms. Jimin's arms are wrapped around my body, holding me close to him, his chin resting atop my head. My head is resting against his chest, my body pressed flush against his.

"Taishi, we can't stay here forever," Jimin says, his fingers tracing soft lines across my bare skin. "We have things to do."

"Ten more minutes," I whine, moving closer to him.

He lets out a soft chuckle, his chest moving against my cheek as I push myself closer to his body, never wanting to leave this position.

"Baby, please," he says, his hand slapping my butt gently. "We need to get up."

I quickly pull away from him, my eyes wide with shock as I look at him. There is an amused smirk on his face, his eyebrow raised suggestively.

I roll my eyes. "Another time," I say as I get up, not bothering to cover my body as I walk toward my closet. I bend over and grab a black thong from my drawer, sliding it up my legs slowly, as I can feel Jimin's eyes on me.

I rummage through my closet and find a sheer black, lace bra, one I know will drive Jimin crazy. I slip the straps over my arms, pulling it up as far as I can before it begins to hurt.

"Babe, can you help me?" I ask as I walk to the bed where Jimin is laying, sitting down on the edge. Jimin shifts behind me, his hands running over the curves of my body before pulling the bra all the way on, clasping it together.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers, his lips attaching to my neck, his arms snaking around my body, running along my stomach.

I chuckle before pulling away and spinning around, Jimin's eyes widening as his eyes lock with the sheer bra I'm wearing. He licks his lips and straightens his posture, his eyes moving back to look into my eyes.

I bite my lip as he stands up, his naked form stepping toward me, eyes locked with mine. I swallow hard as his hands find their way toward my butt, squeezing it gently. I let out a soft moan, and he picks me up, my legs wrapping around his waist as he presses his lips to mine.

"Jimin," I say breathlessly as his lips move to my neck. "We have things to do."

Jimin ignores me, his lips pressing in various places along my neck, collarbones, and chest. My hand reaches under his chin, pulling his head up to meet eyes with me. I smirk at him before pulling his head toward me, my lips pressing roughly against his.

He chuckles as he begins to kiss me roughly, his hands cupping my butt as he holds me up, squeezing gently.

A phone begins to ring from within the room. Jimin groans loudly as he sets me down on the floor, his eyes flushed with slight anger.

 I find the ringing phone, Jimin's phone, and pick it up, not bothering to check the caller ID.

"Hello?" I ask, holding the phone to my ear, trying to avoid Jimin's eyes as they search over my body.

"Jimin?" The voice asks, there is a confused silence. "It's Jungkook."

"Hi, Jungkook, it's Taishi."

"Oh, uh," Jungkook falls uncertain upon knowing it's me he's talking to. "Can I speak to Jimin?"

I look toward Jimin, his body still lacking clothing. "He's busy at the moment," I pull the phone away from my ear and whisper. "Jimin, you're naked, can you please put on some underwear or something?"

Jimin throws his hands in the air dramatically. He gestures to his abs and shrugs. I swat my hand at him and he crosses his arms before walking into the bathroom. I hold the phone back up to my ear.

"The, uh, your lawyer called," Jungkook says shyly as if he's unable to talk to me over the phone. "Alice and her family are pressing charges."

My mouth falls open and I am unable to search for words.

Jungkook clears his throat. "The court hearing was pushed to an hour from now."

"Jungkook, it's eight at night," I look toward the dark sky displayed through the window of the attic room.

"Their lawyer thought you wouldn't be ready, so she insisted on having it today rather than tomorrow," he speaks, his voice cracking slightly. "You and Jimin need to get here as soon as possible, don't dress formally, the judge doesn't want formalwear."

I nod to myself before speaking into the phone. "We'll be there as soon as we can, I promise."

I run toward the closet, ruffling through my clothes to find a hoodie I can wear, along with a pair of black leggings. As I slip on my clothes, Jimin emerges from the bathroom, a pair of black boxer briefs hanging from his hips.

"What's wrong?" He asks, his voice suddenly full of concern.

I throw the hoodie on my arms, Jimin rushing toward me to help me pull the hoodie the rest of the way onto my body, his concerned eyes looking over my scared expression.

"Alice's family pressed charges," I rush my words as I bend over to slip on my leggings and socks. "The trial is tonight."

"Tonight?!"

I nod. "Throw on some clothes, we need to leave like now."

I walk into the bathroom and throw toothpaste onto my toothbrush before shoving it into my mouth, brushing my teeth aggressively to lessen the time process. 

As I spit out my toothpaste and look in the mirror, I notice all the visible hickeys spread along the exposed skin of my neck, the rest hiding beneath the thick fabric.

I shake my head and adjust my hoodie, trying my hardest to position it so it hides all of the purple marks. I swat my hand at my reflection and leave the bathroom, rushing down the stairs where Jimin is waiting by the door.

"I grabbed your phone and a hair elastic, I'll drive," he pulls his keys from my pocket along with my keys to the house.

"Thank you," I say as I slip on a pair of Vans slip-on, grabbing my belongings from his hand and throwing them into my hoodie pocket. "We can leave now."