thirty-six

I look at him for a moment, my cheeks burning with embarrassment. Jimin raises his eyebrow as he waits for me to respond.

"I'm a virgin," I mumble, hoping I'm loud enough for him to hear so I don't have to repeat myself.

Jimin chuckles, and I can feel my embarrassment weigh me down into the mattress. 

"I'm a virgin, too, Taishi," he says with a slight smile. "I've been saving myself for someone special."

I bite my lip.

"You're the special someone I've been waiting for," he says as he leans down and kisses me on the forehead.

"I'm scared, Jimin," I reveal, looking away from Jimin who is still sitting in between my legs.

His eyes soften. "I promise, I'll be gentle."

I nod and bite my lip. I grab his shirt and pull him toward me, connecting his lips with mine once more, the both of us moving them in sync as we share a passionate moment. I feel him pulling at the hem of my shirt, his bulge pressing into my core as he tries to remove it.

I moan, my back arching off the mattress from the contact. Jimin pulls my shirt over my head and throws it onto the floor beside the bed, a place where it would be forgotten until it's needed of.

Jimin pulls away from our kiss and removes of his own shirt, revealing his golden abs, a smirk on his face.

I swallow hard, moving my hands to the waistband of my leggings, trying to get them off as fast as possible. Jimin chuckles deeply and grabs the waistband of my leggings, looping his fingers beneath it, pulling them down until they are no longer on my body.

The cold air against my hot core causes me to shiver, my body shaking beneath him. Jimin runs his hands over my stomach, moving them slowly toward my still clothed breasts. He slides his hands to the straps of my bra, sliding them both down my shoulder slowly, building up anticipation.

I sit up a little, giving him the space he needs to unclasp my bra and take it off. The bra slides off slowly, Jimin's eyes locked sensually with mine as he pulls it away from my breasts, exposing them to both the cold air and his eyes.

He takes a deep breath, his eyes averting their gaze from my eyes and to my breasts. His body freezes as he looks at them, his teeth sucking his bottom lip into his mouth, biting down on it gently.

Jimin's eyes move back to meet mine as if to ask for permission, I nod and take a deep breath, waiting for him to touch me once more.

He leans down, his stomach pressing against mine as he connects his lips to my breast, kissing it gently. I suck in a deep breath at the contact, my eyes closing with pleasure as he continues to kiss all over my chest and neck, surely enough to leave hickeys as a reminder of this moment.

Jimin's other hand runs down my stomach, his hand cupping around my mound, rubbing slowly on my clit. I tilt my head back and moan, my fingers entwining with Jimin's fluffy blond hair, tugging on it slightly.

His fingers continue to rub soft and slow circles over my clit, the anticipation from his movements causing my body to twitch beneath him. I let out a small, breathy moan, my back arching from the pleasure, the movement pressing my breasts further into his face.

"Jimin," I breathe, trying not to explode from the pleasure he is causing me. "Jimin, please. I need you."

He pulls away from me and smiles, his lips looking bruised from leaving hickeys on my body. His hands move down to his belt, playing with it before pulling it free from the loops it was previously entangled in.

He is quick when it comes to undoing his pants, the light denim quick to be thrown onto the floor with the rest of the forgotten clothing.

Jimin leans to the side, digging through his bag for something, something I assume is a condom. He retreats back to his previous position, his dark blue boxer briefs restraining his bulge, keeping it hidden from me.

He opens the package in his hand with his teeth, removing a latex condom from the package before throwing the package onto the floor. He continues to hold the condom in his hand as he loops his fingers beneath the waistband of his underwear.

He removes them slowly, his hard bulge springing free from the restricting cloth. A lump forms in my throat as I stare at his throbbing member, my mind screaming for him to make love to me.

Jimin slips the condom over his length, his eyes moving up my body slowly as he bites his lip. He leans forward, his body hovering over mine as he kisses gently on the lips, one arm holding him up, the other arm gently moving over the curves of my body.

He pulls away and looks me in the eyes. "Are you ready, babe?"