twenty

I told Jihyun to go to his room so Jimin wouldn't see us getting along when he got home. I also told him that I would do the dishes because I could seriously tell he didn't want to.

"We should go on a date," I hear Jimin's soothing voice from behind me, and his hands snake around my waist, pulling me close.

I giggle and turn around, his arms still wrapped around my body. "You're asking me out?"

He nods. "Well, I like you, you like me," he says with a smile. "I think we'd also be a super cute couple."

"My answer is yes," I blush. "Where are we going?"

He shakes his head. "Get dressed, don't bring your wallet, just your phone and your cute little self," he kisses me on the forehead before pulling away. "I have to shower, dress cute."

I nod before following him up the stairs, allowing him to walk into his bathroom before I enter the bedroom and go into my assigned drawer. The water begins to run and I hear the shower curtain pull back and close again.

My mind tells me to wear something to show off my body, but it also tells me to wear something that will cover it just in case Jimin gets protective. I stare into the drawer for a moment before beginning to dig through, focusing on grabbing a pair of black leggings and a tight black tank top - an outfit that will show off my figure without being too revealing.

The water in the shower shuts off and I hear the shower curtain pull back. Soon, Jimin appears from the hot mist filled bathroom, a towel hanging loosely around his waist, exposing his toned abs, his skin glistening with water droplets.

He runs his hand through wet hair, slicking it back to expose his forehead. I feel my heart begin to race as he looks at me, my head quickly turning to the side to avoid his gaze.

"Were you just checking me out?" Jimin asks cockily.

I cross my legs to hide my arousal. "N-no, I wasn't," I state, looking in the opposite direction of the almost naked angel standing beside me. I clear my throat. "I didn't mean to."

The door to his room whips open, and Jihyun appears in the doorway, his eyebrows furrowing at the confusing sight in front of him.

"I was gonna ask you to help me with something, hyung, but-"

"I'll help you," I say quickly, jumping off of the bed and following Jihyun out the door before closing it behind me. My eyes widen the moment the door is closed and Jihyun chuckles.

"I can feel the sexual frustration," Jihyun states, causing me to look into his eyes.

"Was it that obvious?" I ask, biting my lip.

"Well, you have Jimin covered in water, his towel about to fall off, and you have you, blushing a lot and crossing your legs while looking the other way," he explains. "He turned you on."

"Hush!" I growl, stepping closer to him threateningly. "This stays between you and me. Capisce?"

Jihyun swallows roughly before nodding. "I promise, I won't tell."

"Good, now what do you need help with?"

"It's uh... guy stuff."

"Listen, if you ask Jimin to help you, he'll make fun of you," I say as I begin to walk to his room. "If I help, I'll let it be and won't bug you."

He runs in front of me, blocking me from walking into his room, putting his hands up to halt my movements. "You can't."

"Jihyun," I say as I push past him. "I'm not giving you a choice."

As I walk into his room, the first sounds I hear are faint moans and an alarm. I freeze in my tracks and turn to his computer, a porn video playing behind a series of warnings scattered over the screen.

"You got a porn virus?" I ask in a whisper, unimpressed by the situation.

"That's why I wanted Jimin's help," he complains.

"I took classes on computers, you dweeb," I say as I hesitantly sit in his office chair. "I'm qualified more than he is."

Within a few moments, the virus is gone and both the sounds of moaning and the sound of the alarm are stopped. I spin in his chair and face him. "You shouldn't be getting any more fake viruses," I say with a smirk before standing up and walking to the door.

"Please d-"

"Your secret is safe with me," I say as I raise my hand to stop him. "Now we both have to keep each other's secret."

As I leave his room and begin to walk to Jimin's room, Jimin comes walking into the hallway. He is no longer almost naked and is now wearing a black and red button-down with a white shirt underneath, and black skinny jeans, his hair falling gently over his forehead.

"I was just about to come get you," he smiles as he closes his bedroom door. "Are you ready to go?"

I nod with a smile and begin to walk down the stairs toward the front door. "Why won't you tell me where we're going?"

"I'm trying to be a cute boyfriend," he chuckles as he opens the door for me before following me to his car. "Just let me be cute."