fifteen

I wake up to the smell of something greasy filling my nostrils. My eyes open and I scrunch my face together at the unfamiliar bedroom surrounding me. I sit up and look around, the neutral colours scattered around the room calming my thoughts.

Where am I?

I crawl out of the bed I'm in and look down to see clothes that aren't mine draped over my body; a large white shirt and grey sweats. Definitely not my clothes, definitely not my size.

I stand up awkwardly and begin to roam around the room to find out where I am, trying to find a picture frame or something to help my case. Instead of continuing to look around, my eyes land on a door. I walk to the door and open it slowly, peaking my head out into the hall.

There is a staircase on the other side of the large hall that leads down toward a large lobby on the bottom floor. I slowly walk toward it and creep my way down them, trying to be as quiet as possible.

On the left side of the foyer is a large industrial kitchen, one that only the richest people in the world would have. I raise an eyebrow at the sight and step into the kitchen, following the greasy scent filling my nostrils.

"Taishi!" I hear my name being yelled and I jump, spinning in the direction of the voice. Jimin is standing there, his hair dishevelled atop his head.

"This is your house?" I ask, ignoring the fright he gave me only a moment earlier.

Jimin nods. "You were really tired last night, you were asleep before we even got here."

I grab ahold of the clothing on my body, the clothing that I know I wasn't wearing last night. "How did I get these on?"

"You woke up at one point, just awake enough to tell me to change your clothes for you," Jimin blushes.

"My bra-"

"You took that off yourself," Jimin cuts in, his face growing redder by the second. He clears his throat before gesturing to a barstool surrounding the island in the center of the kitchen.

I sit down and rest my head on my arm, a loud yawn escaping my mouth and filling the air. Something pops into my head and I sit up quickly. "Jimin, where did you sleep last night?"

He stops in his tracks and turns back around to face me, a spatula in his hand. "You tried to convince me to sleep in the same bed as you, and I was going to, but I slept on the floor instead," he says as he scratches the back of his neck with his free hand. "I didn't want you to yell at me for sleeping in the bed with you."

"I wouldn't have-"

"Jimin, sweetie, I have to run to work quickly. When I come back do you want to go bowling or something?" A tall woman walks into the room, dark hair curled to perfection as it rests on her shoulders. She pauses when she sees me, her eyebrow raising. "Who's this?"

"I'm Choi Taishi," I say as I stand up and hold my hand out for her to shake.

She shakes my hand with a smile. "So you're the cute English tutor I've heard so much about."

"Mom!" Jimin yells, his eyes going wide.

"Park Jina," she smiles before pulling her hand away. "I better get going. Jimin, if you see your brother, can you tell him to clean his room?"

Jimin nods and his mother leaves the house, her hair bouncing as she walks away.

I open my mouth to speak, but I'm cut off by a loud scream.

"Jimin!" A males voice booms through the house. "I went into your room to look for you, but instead I found a chick's bra on the floor. Who do you know with tits this big?" He holds up the bra in his hand, eyeing it desperately, his mouth almost watering at the sight.

"Jihyun," Jimin clears his throat, looking at his brother with furrowed brows. "I'd like you to meet Taishi."

Jimin gestures to me and his brother follows his hand, his eyes landing on me, widening at the sight. I cross my arms over my chest, my bra still dangling from the males long finger.

"This is yours?" Jihyun asks, gesturing to the bra in his hand.

I nod awkwardly, sinking down so my chest is hidden beneath the counter.

Jihyun leans over the counter, placing the bra down in front of him. He stares at me with flirtatious eyes, a smirk growing on his face. "Are you single?"

"I-" I begin, the pressure causing me to freeze.

"She's my girlfriend, dumbass," Jimin growls, grabbing my bra from his brother. "Get the fuck outta here."

Jihyun raises his hands in surrender before slowly backing away. He turns to me, his eyebrow raising slightly. "If you ever get bored of his tiny dick," he speaks, his voice smooth. "My room is down the hall from Jimin's, last door on the left."

"I don't have a tiny dick!" Jimin yells towards his brother as the male disappears up the stairs. Jimin slouches over the counter, his head resting in his hands as he sighs loudly. "I swear I don't have a tiny dick," he mumbles, looking at me with red-tinted cheeks.

"I know," I whisper.

"How?" His eyebrows raise.

I clear my throat. "Your uh," I point downward, my eyes staying glued to his, not wanting to look down. "Sweatpants are really tight."

Jimin looks down, his gray sweatpants accentuating the mound of his length in his pants. He looks back up at me, a smirk tugging on the corners of his plump pink lips. "So you were checking me out?"

My face grows hot, and I can tell that it's turning red with embarrassment. "You were checking me out," I say, raising my eyebrow. "The whole bra fiasco really got to you."

"About that," he says as he scratches the back of his head. "I'm sorry for calling you my girlfriend. I just wanted him to-"

"I'm not offended, Jimin," I cut him off, not wanting him to feel ashamed for something I'm not upset by. "I'm flattered."

He smiles. "Would you like to come bowling with us when my mom gets home? I can lend you some clothes and you can use my shower if you'd like."

I smile and tuck my hair behind my ear, looking him in his cute brown eyes. "I'd love to go bowling with you."