thirty-five

"IKEA is always so crowded," I complain as Jimin and I walk through the door of my room, various items in our hands. He let me carry the bedding and pillows, anything that was heavier than a few feathers was to be carried by him only.

Jimin places the new things down on the floor beside the bed before putting the paint cans hanging from his fingers on the floor near the walls along with some paint rollers and paint trays.

"Good thing I taped off the walls before we left," Jimin sighs as he sits on the floor with a slotted screwdriver and a paint stick. He opens the paint cans with the screwdriver and begins to stir the paint in the cans with the paint sticks. "We were there for almost two hours, it's almost dinner time."

"I can call somewhere to deliver," I suggest with a smile as I pull my phone from my pocket. "How does pizza and wings sound?"

"I like the way you think, Choi Taishi," he smiles as he pours the paint into the paint tray. He pauses for a moment before turning to me with puppy dog eyes, his pink lips pouted. "Can we get breadsticks, too?"

"Anything for you, my angel," I smile as I type in the number to the pizza place, waiting patiently to make the order and have them deliver it to the house. I know a bunch of money was just spent on everything for my room renovations, but I would happily spend more money just to make my boyfriend happy.

-----

Jimin and I sit on the floor of my bedroom, boxes of food scattered around us as we feast on pizza, wings, and breadsticks. Jimin sighs as he throws the crust of his pizza back in the box, replacing the emptiness in hands with a breadstick.

I reach over his body and grab the pizza box beside him, one full of naked crusts from the ends of the pizza slices. I pull the box with me as I move back to my spot, smiling to myself as I begin to eat the forgotten crusts left behind by the one and only Park Jimin.

"You know," Jimin says with a sigh, his eyes gazing over the breadstick in his hand. "There's only one thing I love more than these breadsticks."

I take a large bite of the pizza crust and smile before turning to Jimin, covering my mouth with my hand before speaking so he doesn't see the mushy bread in my mouth. "Which is?"

"You," he says with no hesitation, his cheeks quickly turning a bright shade of pink. He turns his whole body toward me and scoots a little closer, his eyes locking with mine.

I finish chewing my pizza and I swallow, my cheeks burning as the single word sinks into my mind. "Me?"

Jimin nods. "The one thing I love more than breadsticks is you."

I swallow hard.

"I've been working hard to follow your wishes and take this relationship slow, I swear I have," his eyes look down to my lips for a moment, his tongue poking out to lick his own as he looks at mine. "I just really want to show you how much I love you. Just a kiss is all I ask."

Jimin's eyes look back to mine, and his eyebrows furrow as he notices my mouth hanging slightly agape. I poke my tongue out and lick my lips before pressing them together. There is an awkward silence between us, no sound, just the breaths coming from us.

Jimin clears his throat. "Taishi, I'm sorry. I'm not trying to rush you, I-"

I shake my head, biting my lip as I try to hold back the burning passion within me, trying so hard not to do the thing I want to do the most. I focus on his expression, imagining how we would take our relationship further, to show each other how much we really love the other.

"Oh, fuck it," I growl, lunging toward Jimin, my hands cupping his face as I connect my lips with his in a passionate kiss. His hands find their way to my hips, and I can't help but move forward and sit on his lap.

As our lips move in sync with one another, it's almost as if I can feel the sparks shooting between us, as if our lips were meant to be pressed together. I wrap my arms around Jimin's neck and move my body closer to his, deepening our kiss.

I feel his bulge grow beneath his pants, pressing against my core through our clothing. I let out a soft moan as I kiss him, and I feel his hands cup around my behind as he lifts me off of the floor. He lays me down on the bed before crawling on top of me, his body pressing against mine.

I feel an excitement rush through my body as he kisses me, my core beginning to throb as he presses his body against mine. I moan once more before moving my hands to his chest, pushing him away from the kiss.

Our eyes meet, his filled with confusion, mine filled with worry.

"What's wrong, Taishi?" Jimin asks, his lips more red and plump than usual due to us kissing. His eyebrows crease in confusion. "Are you okay?"