twenty-two

As class ends, I quickly gather my things before dragging Chaeyoung toward our English class, the only class I have with Jimin. She follows behind me in a staggering manner as I push through the crowded hallway.

"Taishi, slow down!" Chaeyoung calls as I continue to pull her through the hall. She grabs my arm and pulls me toward her, stopping me in my tracks. "Slow down, Taishi, Jimin will be there when we get there."

I stare at her for a moment before nodding. "I don't know what I was thinking," I whisper. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I know you like him, and I'm happy for you," she smiles. "But, I think you should stop acting like someone is going to steal him from you."

"That's what I'm afraid of," I say quietly, causing her to look at me with confusion. "All the girls stare at me like I've stolen Jimin from them."

Chaeyoung places her hands on my shoulders, moving me out of the middle of the hall. "Listen, Tai," she says softly. "You don't need to flaunt what you have, but you can. Everyone is jealous of you for having Jimin, and there are guys jealous of Jimin for having you-"

"Who do you know who's jealous of Jimin?"

"I'll tell you later," she says. "But you don't need to hold on to Jimin with dear life, he can't be taken away by some whores, he loves you."

"How do you know?"

"Trust me, Taishi," she says with a smile. "I know. Now, come on."

As Chaeyoung and I walk into our English class, I stop in my tracks when I see one of the girls who was staring at me this morning sitting in my spot, her hands running all over Jimin's body.

Jimin looks up at me pleadingly, his eyes desperate for me to help him. The girl beside him grabs his chin and pulls him to look at her, a suggestive smile on her face.

"Taishi, you better get your man," Chaeyoung whispers.

"I can't hit her," I mumble.

"I'm sorry, Miss. Blackbelt, you remember that girl you fought in your first year here?" She asks, causing me to nod. "Do that again. Show her who's boss."

I take a deep breath and hand my bag to Chaeyoung, and she takes it happily, watching me from a distance as I approach the blonde bitch touching my almost boyfriend.

"Get your hands off of him," I say, trying to sound scary.

"Sorry, honey, the grownups are talking," she says, her eyes and hands not once leaving Jimin.

"I'm not gonna ask you again," I growl as I grab her wrist, my blood boiling as her hands continue to roam his body.

She turns to me, her eyebrows raising in fake shock as she pulls her wrist from my grasp. "What are you gonna do about it?"

I chuckle deeply before lunging towards her and collecting every strand of hair in her stupid blonde ponytail before aggressively pulling her toward me. My grasp moves from her hair and to the collar of her pink shirt, forcing her to look into my eyes.

"You stupid bitch, can't you tell he doesn't like you?" Her lips curve into a grin before she stomps on my foot, attempting to hurt me. She frowns when I don't react, my angry eyes glued to her, and she pushes me back.

I scoff before lunging back at her, wrapping my arms around her stomach and tackling her to the ground. My heart races as I wrap my hand around her throat, squeezing roughly around it before leaning down to whisper in her ear.

"If I see you touch him again, I'll go a lot farther than what I just did," I growl, my face almost touching hers. My body weight begins to lift, and I'm soon standing with someone's arms wrapped around my body, the blonde girl lying on the floor with tears in her eyes.

"That's enough," the voice whispers into my ear. From hearing the voice, it's clear to me now that Jimin pulled me away from what could have turned into a bad situation. "I'm yours, I promise you."

"Taishi, Jimin," the principals assistant appears in the door to the classroom, her arms crossed over her chest. She looks at the girl on the floor before speaking again. "Alice. Could you three come with me?"

Jimin and I head to the hall where the principals assistant stands, and we wait for Alice to get off of the floor, no one trying to help her up. She sucks in a deep breath before grabbing onto the table to help her up, then she walks into the hallway with us and we follow the principals assistant to the principal's office.