CHAPTER THIRTY THREE - HIS WORLD

The last person to show up in the movie theater to get interviewed by Michael and myself was a man in his early thirties, whose name was Mark Pierce

The last person to show up in the movie theater to get interviewed by Michael and myself was a man in his early thirties, whose name was Mark Pierce. As footsteps were from behind us, I didn't turn around and focused on reading quickly his resume that was in front of my eyes.

At some point, the man arrived in front of the both of us, and Michael politely stood up to shake his hand. Of course, it was the usual: the man told him how he respected his work as an artist, and that he was truly honored to be there. As the humble man he is, Michael didn't say much, and just thanked him.

He then turned to me, and shook my hand as well. I gave him a sweet smile, and as I did throughout the afternoon, and introduced myself as Dr. Hayley Thames a pediatrician working at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.

Mr

Mr. Pierce had beautiful icy blue eyes, which turned out to be quite destabilizing. Some of his brown hair fell freely on his forehead, but quickly he put it back in place with his hand. From what I could see according to his body language, he seemed a little nervous as he started to tap his foot furiously on the ground at the minute he sat down.

"I can hear you didn't lose your British accent," I noticed to lighten the mood. He needed to cool off, so I didn't want to interrogate him right away. "I would have loved to guess from which part of England you were from, but I read in your resume that you used to live in Manchester," I chuckled slightly, and he smiled back at me.

"I was born and raised there, indeed," he nodded his head. "Have you ever visited England?"

"I personally didn't get that chance, but Michael did," I announced, as I turned my head in Michael's direction. He was already looking at me. "Right?"

"I did. I love it there, the culture is entirely different from ours," he pointed out, and Mark agreed right away. "English people are so sophisticated. I am quite lucky to have Lady Diana as one of my friends. She is one of the most gentle and beautiful person I have ever met in my life."

"L—Lady Diana is your friend? Like... Our Lady Diana?"

"Yes," Michael giggled, and I smiled at his cute self. "I had the honor of meeting her before one of my concert in Wembley, back in 1988. She is the sweetest person."