CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN - WITH YOU

A/N: And here's the second update! I'm done for the night, I hope you'll enjoy this one as much as I enjoyed writing it! xo

__ __ 

We arrived in front of Neverland's gates later than I planned, but I was fine with it because I got to know more about Hayden and his life in general

We arrived in front of Neverland's gates later than I planned, but I was fine with it because I got to know more about Hayden and his life in general. He told me about his job as a chef and told me that he asked for his day off to come to LA to see me. However, Hayden invited me to the restaurant he worked at to have lunch together. I was quite surprised that he introduced me to his co-workers as his sister, but then he told me that even tough we didn't know each other yet, he never forgot to mention that he had a sister, and I was quite moved by that.

"So behind those gates is Peter Pan slash Michael Jackson's Neverland, huh?" he asked, eyeing the golden gates with insistence. "Well shit, this is such a fancy entrance."

"I know right?" I chuckled. "Anyway, I want to thank you for lunch and well... Thank you for everything."

"Don't mention it. Thank you. You know, for not judging me, and for listening to my story."

"Don't mention it," I smiled, mimicking his expression. "I hope to see you again soon."

"Me too. Maybe you could come by the house for dinner, sometime? I'm sure Andy would love to spend some time with you," he smiled at the mention of his son. "If that makes you more comfortable, you can bring a friend along."

"Well, I can't drive for another couple of weeks, so I'll definitely need a driver," I chuckled a bit. "But I'd like that. Really."

"I'll see you around, then," he smiled in one cheek

"I'll see you around, then," he smiled in one cheek. "Can I give you a goodbye hug, or is this too soon?"

"Come here, silly," I rolled my eyes, and laughed a bit at him. I took him in my arms, and gave him a warm hug. "Take care until then. And be careful on your way home."

"Yes ma'am. Say hi to Mr. Jackson for me, okay?"

"Will do."

With that, I got out of the car and walked to the big golden gates once his car was out of my sight. Before I even had the chance to ring the intercom, Bill appeared from behind me. I turned around in a swift motion so that he could identify me, and he frowned a little.