CHAPTER FORTY FIVE - LEARNING

A/N: ok guys, this is the longest chapter I've ever written, it's 6k+ words long. I hope you'll like it, there's a lot of info in this one... Enjoy! x
__ __

A smile slowly appeared on my half-sleeping face as kisses were delicately laid all over my face. Soon enough, my smile turned into a grin as Michael didn't stop his love treatment and continued with my neck once he was done kissing every inch of my face. Without opening my eyes, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and let out a soft and barely audible moan out of my mouth. This was probably the best feeling in the world. I never felt so loved and appreciated than at that very moment, with this man in my arms.

"Michael," I softly called in a sleepy voice, as he was attacking the side of my neck with more of his addictive kisses.

"Good morning," he whispered in my ear, which sent chills all over my body. My eyes flew open at the feeling, and finally I met Michael's face which was hovering me.

"Morning," I mumbled with a grin, gently rubbing his arm. "What did I do to deserve such a lovely awakening?"

"I just woke up happy and I realized that it was thanks to you so I wanted to thank you my own way," he shrugged slightly, and I giggled at his adorable self

"I just woke up happy and I realized that it was thanks to you so I wanted to thank you my own way," he shrugged slightly, and I giggled at his adorable self. "What?" he asked, chuckling. "What you're laughing at?"

"You're the cutest," I just said, and pecked his lips gently.

"No, you are," he argued, and I shook my head, getting lost in his eyes. "How did you sleep?"

"Perfectly," I truthfully answered, as he kissed the tip of my nose. "But the best part of it has to be this moment right here. Now I expect you to do that every morning, though."

"With great pleasure," he chuckled, and leaned down to give my lips a kiss.

At first, it looked like a normal, gentle Michael Jackson-style kiss, but it slowly turned into a different kind of kiss. A hungrier one, a needy one. All of my tensed muscles relaxed under his touch, and I was barely able to think straight about what was going on. My heart was beating so wildly that I could only take little sips of breath here and there. I didn't want this to stop, so I kissed him back with the same newly found hunger. I put my hands on the back of his neck and deepened the kiss. The only sound we could hear was the sound of our heavy breathing. At that point, Michael's body was covering mine, and I could feel his body heat all over me. My hands traveled from the back of his neck to his chest where I slid them under his silky pajama shirt, and unbuttoned the last three buttons of it. It's like the dopamine was driving me, I wasn't in charge anymore.

Once Michael unsealed his lips from mine, I reversed our position, and ended up straddling him in a matter of a couple of seconds. I could see by the look on his face that he was not expecting that move at all, but still, he went with it. He put his hands on my waist, as I leaned down to kiss his jawline and neck, which allowed a small moan to escape Michael's mouth.