Girl Meets World: Of Terror

(A/N: Sorry it took me so long to write this chapter this has to be my least favorite episode and chapter to write in season 1. Also I'm going to try to update once every other day.)

"No no no no no!" Farkle said. Farkle clutched onto Cory's desk while Cory grabs hold of him. "Let go Farkle. It's only gym class." Dad demanded. "They throw things at me!" Farkle shouted. "Who?" Cory asked. "Maya." Farkle answered. Crashing thunder sounded. "I'm the pitcher." Maya stated.

"They make me stand there, in front of everybody." Farkle said. "He's the batter." Riley stated. "There's a guy behind me in a mask." Farkle said. "That's be the catcher, sir." Lucas told Cory. "And then somebody screams." Farkle continued. "That's the umpire." Dad said. "No. That's him." I said.

"I'm still not going to write you a note for gym class Farkle. It's softball. What could possibly go wrong in softball?" Dad told Farkle. Thunder once again crashes, the lights went off and we saw a flash of thunder. When the lights came back on Farkle was on Dad's back. "Get off." Dad told him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were in the gym class playing softball. I was playing first base, Lucas was playing shortstop, Riley was playing third base, Maya was the pitcher, and the rest of my teammates were playing the other positions. "Batter up!" the Coach Gleason said. He handed Farkle the bat and Farkle stood up. "It's raining outside, why are we playing softball inside? We should be playing dodgeball, no! Wait, what am I talking about? Uh we should be square dancing, yeah we should be swinging our partner." Farkle said."You should be swinging your bat Farkle." Coach Gleason informed him. "Get in there! What are you afraid of?" Farkle whispered to the coach. "You're afraid of getting hit by the ball." The coach said, exposing what he said out loud. Once again Farkle whispered something to the coach. "You're afraid of public humiliation." The coach said, saying what Farkle whispered to him again.

"Quit your bellyaching she throws straight as a rope." The coach said to Farkle.Maya hurled the softball to the catcher so fast, it sounded like thunder. "Check, check, check her out. Check our little pitcher out." Riley cheered. "Riles?" Maya questioned. "Alright third base. I'm ready." Riley said. "What hand does this thing go on?" Riley asked. "You know what hand it goes-." Maya started. Lucas walk over to her and helped her put it on. "Oh." Maya said and I rolled my eyes. "Thanks." Riley said. "Yeah, okay." Lucas replied. He started to walk away when Riley smacked his butt with her mitt. Lucas turned around to look at her. "Yeah I did that." She said before turning back around. "Why do I have to be up?" Farkle asked. "Why does anybody have to be up Farkle? Why does anybody have to be anything? Why do I have to be a gym teacher? I could be a ballerina! Doo, doo, doo! Doo, doo, doo!" The coach shouted.

"Don't worry, do it. You know why? 'Cause I'm a gym teacher and you're up!" The coach said. Farkle held the bat up and got ready to swing. Maya got ready to throw the ball when Farkle moved the bat back. So when Maya pitched the ball, she hit the wall near the door. "Wait can he do that?" she asked. "He's in the batter's box, ball one." Coach said. Farkle screamed as Maya throws again.

Maya threw the ball and it hit the floor and the catcher picked it up. "Ball two." The coach called out. "He's rattling my pitcher, coach. He's doing it on purpose. He's an evil genius mastermind." Lucas. Coach looked at Farkle who was on his knees with the bat above his head. "Yeah I don't think he is." Coach said. Maya was about to throw another pitch but the lights in the gymnasium suddenly turn dark. "Aw, too bad, darn, heck. See you in science suckas. And let me tell you something Maya, you ain't all that. I would've hit the next one right out of the-." Farkle started but stopped when the lights turned back on. "You look pretty." He said. "Move." Maya demanded. "I'm good right here." Farkle said. "You want to spend the rest of your life scared?" Coach asked Farkle walked over to him. "I was planning on it sir." Farkle replied. "Get in the box Farkle." Coach told him. Farkle walked over to the batter's box. Maya was about to pitch again but Lucas stopped her.