Girl Meets Mr. Squirrels

(A/N: All Right I made this chapter in less than an hour so it's unedited so please excuse any mistakes because I really wanted to get something up for you guys. This chapter also isn't the best but I hope you guys enjoy it.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We apologized!" Riley exclaimed, as Riley, Maya, and I sat at the bay window. "I don't care!" I replied. "We apologized like 50 times." Maya said. "You don't do that to me." I said. "How many times are you going to make us say we're sorry?" Riley asked. "Are you actually sorry?" She asked us. "No!" Riley and Maya both answered.  They both got up and sat on Riley's bed. "Fine, you don't want to sit by me? Fabulous." I said. "We will not stink up the integrity of our bay window with this ridiculous argument." Riley told, me. "You come here and stink it up right now." I demanded. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You stood up for Lucas and not me." I said to them once we had arrived at school. "We're not standing up for him." Maya told me. "You didn't disagree with him." I retorted. "Well, when you really think about it, he wasn't wrong." Riley said. "Who cares?" I asked. "Oh, right and wrong don't matter now?" Riley asked.

"The only thing that matters is you two and me. When have I ever not stood up for you two?" I asked them. "When we're wrong!" Riley said. "You're always wrong but it doesn't stop me from involving myself with your wacky plans!" I replied and Riley gasped. "Or you're always right. Who cares? I don't listen, I just stick up for you two automatically." I told them. "Oh, sibling fight." Someone said. I turned and saw Zay. "Sibling fight right here, ladies and gentlemen." Zay said, pointing and walking towards us. "$1 to see the shocker by the locker. Brought to you by Zay Babineaux enterprises." He said.  "I'm not going to be the cause of this." Lucas said. "Too late Huckleberry." I told him. "Huckleberry." Zay chuckled. "You know why it happened, Kayden?" Lucas asked. "All you do is call me names. I finally struck back once." He said.

I turned to Lucas. "This has nothing to do with you, who I will deal with later." I said, leaning towards him. "Yee." All the boys said, backing away. "This happened because they stuck up for you." I explained. "We didn't stick up for him." Riley said. "You didn't disagree with him." I retorted. "How could they disagree with him? he's right." Mason said. "You're next!" I told him. "I want to be first." Mason replied. "Not now!" I shouted at him. "Yee!" Everyone including Maya and Riley said stepping back a little. I rolled my eyes at him. "He is right, you know." Zay stated. "Why does that mean so much to everybody?" I asked. "When being right is more important than being friends... then that's the end of being friends." The bell rang and I walked into class. "Yeah, no chance." Farkle said, erasing Belgium 1831 off the board. "Is this still going on?" Dad asked. "Look at them." Farkle told him. "Yowzas!" He exclaimed. Farkle sat down in his seat. "I'm moving my seat." I announced. "Yeah, you just do that." Maya said. "Mr. Friar?" Dad questioned. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't take it anymore. I finally called him a name. He's called me a thousand names and I called him one name." Lucas said.

"Move." I ordered Zay. Zay did a little dance then I grabbed him by his shirt. "Do it." Zay told me. Lucas took my hand from Zay's shirt and put it on his. "He's under my protection. You want to tangle with me?" Lucas asked. "Not yet." I answered. I moved to Yogi. "Move." I told him. Yogi started to do a little dance in his seat and causing me to giggle then sit back down.  "I just can't stay mad at ya Yoggles." I said, smiling then crossing my arms, frowning, and sliding down in my chair.
"Why didn't you disagree with him, Riley and Maya?" I asked them. "Kayden, how can we disagree with what he said if what he said was true?" Maya asked. "In life, no matter what happens sometimes all you need is someone who will be there for you no matter what." I said. "What he said is true!" Riley exclaimed. "I'm not talking to you anymore!" I shouted. "Then we're not talking to you!" Riley shouted. "Well, that's the way it would work, wouldn't it?" I asked. "Not the way we're doing it." Maya said and we all faced the front.
"Okay." Dad said. "If everyone will focus their attention to the front of the room... war." He said pointing at the board. "World wars can begin with a single gunshot, And wars between friends can also begin with an isolate event. One time in college, all my friends had a war, and it was great... until it wasn't." "I won't let it come to that, Mr. Matthews." Lucas said. "Neither will I." Farkle added. "As long as we're here it won't happen." Mason said. "Kayden?" Riley said. "What?" I asked. "Let me tell you how much I am not going to talk to you." "You're pathetic at this." Maya told her. "Well, we've never done this before." Riley whispered. "Sorry, guys, but I think this is gonna take someone a little better at this than us." Dad said. "This is gonna take someone with a very unique set of skills. This is gonna take..." Dad started.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I was walking out of my room and saw a strange man at the front door. "I have been summoned." He said.  "Stranger!" Riley and I exclaimed and blew the whistles that our parents got us. The man blew the whistle back at us. "Bah! Bah bah! " he said. He started singing and Riley clothes the door in his face. He opened the door and began singing again and Riley closed the door in his face again. "Okay." The man said.