Girl Meets Tell-Tale-Tot

(A/N: Hey guys!!!! I know it's literally been forever so to make it up to you I'm updating thing story and my Decendants Story and posting two new Stories (High School Musical The Series and Lemonade Mouth) I hope you enjoy. <3)

My family and I all sat at the table eating breakfast when Maya burst through the door. "All right, weirdos. Listen up and listen good. I got like a minute before he walks through the door." She told us. "Who's coming through the door, Maya?" Riley asked her. "Your uncle boing." Maya replied. "You're not over this yet, Maya?" I asked her. "Nope. The reason he's not interested is because I've been playing it all wrong. See, my strategy of turning into a total nut job at the mere sight of him ain't working out as planned." Maya explained. "Maya it's nothing you're doing, it's the age difference." Riley told her. "Three years older. Your dad married your mom, he's like twenty years older." Maya told us. "We're exactly the same age." Dad replied. "What?" Riley questioned in shock. "They literally went to high school together. " I replied, and Dad nodded.

"I just need to be caszh. How's this?" Maya asked, sitting down with her feet on the table. Mom walked over to Maya. "Yeah, how's this?" Mom asked, moving her feet. "Hey, family." Uncle Uncle Josh greeted, walking in the door. "Yeah, hi. I don't care." Maya said, twirling a piece of her hair. "My brother." Uncle Uncle Josh stated as he put his bag on a chair. "My brother." Dad replied pointing at Uncle Josh. "So, Riley and Kayden shouldn't we be like heading to school now, since there's nothing here for me of any interest?" Maya asked Riley and I. "Sure let's go." I told her. Maya got up and went towards the door.

"Think she'll make it out the door?" Auggie asked us. "I give her ten seconds before she jumps on his head." Riley replied. "I bet you twenty bucks she'll definitely make it to the door. In fact, she'll make it out the door and then come back in and jump on him." I predicted, sticking out my hand for her to shake. "Deal." Riley said, shaking my hand as commemoration of our deal. Riley and I got up and walked towards Maya. "I came up here because I wanted to do this in front of all of you." Uncle Josh explained. "I hold in my hand an envelope from New York University." Maya stopped walking. "Oh, are we stopping?" Riley asked, with a smile on her face thinking she had won our bet. "I'm not stopping, I'm resting." Maya corrected. Then we continued to walk towards the door. "What's in this envelope tells me where I'm going to be for the next four years." Uncle Josh continued and Maya stopped. "Oh, are we stopping?" I asked, hopeful we weren't. "I'm not as young as I used to be." Maya replied, and we started to walk again.

"Good luck Uncle Josh." Riley called out. "Bye Uncle Josh!" I said. "Bye buddy!" he replied. "Yeah, hi. I don't care." Maya said before she opened the door and we walked out. "Told you." I whispered to Riley, once we were out the door. "Okay, but she didn't go back inside so we're both wrong." Riley said. "Be patient, young one." I said. "Is it just me or is there a new maturity in Maya that I haven't seen before? I find it intriguing." Uncle Josh said on the other side of the door. I looked down at my watch and counted down. "3.2.1" I said. "Where will you be?!" Maya shouted as she ran back into the apartment and jumped on to Uncle Josh. I looked over at Riley with a smirk. She rolled her eyes and handed me twenty dollars out of her pocket. "Pleasure doing business with ya." I said, Uncle Josh moved around the apartment trying to get Maya off of his back. "Hold on to your dignity, woman!" Riley told her. "Too late for that!" Auggie commented. "That ship sailed a loooong time ago." I said. Uncle Josh continued to try to get Maya off of his back but he was having no avail. "Get off of me you little ferret!" Uncle Josh shouted. "Give it!" Maya ordered. "It's my life!" Uncle Josh shouted. "It affects me too!" Maya retorted as she opened the envelope and pulled out a paper.

"Dear applicant boing." Maya "read". "It doesn't say that." Uncle Josh replied. "This year we're only accepting married applicants." Maya continued. "It doesn't say that." Uncle Josh repeated. "So we regret to inform you that..." Maya trailed off. "Regret to inform me." Uncle Josh said. "We regret to inform you that you will be spending the next four years in New York with Maya!" Maya cheered. "I got in." Uncle Josh stated. Maya finally got off of his back. "I got in!" Uncle Josh repeated. "We got in. Congratulations, Josh." Maya said trying to give Uncle Josh a hug, but I pushed her out of the way. "Yay." I cheered, and gave him a hug. "That's so great." Mom commented. "I don't know what this means." Auggie said as we let go of Uncle Josh. "Congratulations, buddy. I'm so proud of you." Dad told Uncle Josh. "It means a lot, Cory." Uncle Josh replied.