Girl Meets Farkle's Choice

"Hi, I'm Riley Matthews, and these are your John Quincy Adams middle school morning announcements." Riley said as she practiced her lines while were in the AV room. "Why are you even rehearsing?" Maya asked. "I'm going to get it perfect this time." Riley told us.

"And you're on." The camera guy told us. "Hewo, I'm Miley Flatshoes and these are your flurning amousenits." Riley said. Maya and I held in our laughter. "Today's lunch in the cafematorium will be hot males." She continued Maya and I started to laugh.

"Hello, news lady!" Farkle greeted as he walked into the room. "Carpool!" Riley greeted. "Far..." Maya and I started to say. "Carpool?" We said before laughing. Farkle moved and sat in the chair next to Riley. "And here's your Farkle science moment." Farkle said. He reached down and grabbed something before he came back with an envelope. "The Junior Entomology Society has once again nominated me for a Buggie Award for my research paper on the orange dancing spider." He said.

"Congrats, Dr. Farklestein." I told him. "I hope this is your year." Maya told him. "Oh, I never win." Farkle replied. "Awesome. Wish I could go, but I don't wanna and I'm sure tickets are impossible." Maya said to him. "I have two." Farkle told her, holding up two tickets. "Then I just don't wanna." Maya told him. "Awesome. Which one of you will be Farkle's choice?" Farkle asked.

"I'm telling the world. Farkle must finally choose between his sweet angel whose smile lights a path to goodness, his balanced warlock who creates a tranquil and serene atmosphere for all around him, or my dark demon who unleashes in me something so terrifying I really wanna know what it is." Farkle explained. "Oh, I rather not be included in..." I started. "To late warlock." Frkle said, smiling at me. "Thanks, and I'm not gonna be there when you find out, Carpool." Maya told him.

"And there it is, John Quinciatti." Riley said. . "Farkle juices bequeen yama, yakden, and symelf." Maya and I contiuned laughing, as we leaned over eachother. "Yama? Yakden?"

********

"Who's the greatest ally of the United States? Farkle?" Dad asked. "I'd like to help you, sir, but I got a lot of things on my mind." Farkle told Dad. "Are you tense, Farkle? Is it Buggie Award season?" Dad asked. "Yes, and I know that once I've chosen between Riley, Kayden, and Maya for the dinner, I'll actually be letting the other two go." Farkle said.

"I'll go. I'll go right now." Maya said. "Me too... choose Riley... problem solved." I said. Riley gave me a look and I shrugged. "I think it will be sad when Farkle doesn't love us all the same." Riley said. "Yes, one of you will be crushed. You will, however, receive the Farkle home game as a consolation prize." Farkle told us. "Ooh, what's that?" I asked. "It's this game where the loser goes, Farkle." Farkle explained.

"So who is the greatest ally of the United States?" Dad asked again. "Ask Farkle." Someone in the class called out. Farkle sighed as he stood up. "Canada. You want me to say Canada. You want to explain why or do I have to do everything?" Farkle asked as he sat back down. "Everything. You love that." Dad said to him. "Look, I really want one of you at the Buggies with me to pick me up when I lose again to my archnemesis Smackle." Farkle explained to Riley, Maya, and I.

Riley chuckled. "Smackle? What kind of parents name their kid "Smackle," Farkle? Oh." Riley said. I rolled my eyes. "It's just interesting that all of our thoughts turn to other allies first when Canada is right next to us. Perhaps it's because we know they'll always be there for us that we take them for granted." Dad said.

"Farkle, I'm going to make the ultimate sacrifice and let you go with Riley." Maya told Farkle."Yeah, well, I'm going to make the ultimate sacrifice and let you go with Kayden." Riley told him. "No, I'm going to make the ultimate sacrifice and let you go with Maya." I told him."I decided! You hear me? This game is Farkle's choice. Prepare to go through the emotional gauntlet of love." Farkle told us. "Okay." Riley, Maya, and I replied.