1: Cookies and pasteries

This is an AU(alternate universe) fanfiction meaning the characters involved do not represent their actual counterparts. I don't own BTS. I'm just using their physical attributes to create new characters. The story and characters are only a product of my imagination and any resemblance to characters or plot is purely coincidental. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.

"YOONGI! Give it back." You shout at the top of your lungs at your best hybrid friend whose pitch black ears stand in mischief. You plead with puppy eyes however that dimwit shows no signs of mercy and hastily eats the last brownie.

Your heart fills with emotions at the lost of your precious brownie while the latter just laughs at you.

You could only mourn at the last brownie you couldn't eat and anger surges through your entire body.

You grit your teeth in annoyance. "I hate you."

He halts for a minute before he starts laughing again. This time more harder as he now rolls on the floor clutching his stomach tightly from laughing too much.

You sulk like a small baby at the lack of sincerity from the older. Yoongi was older than you by a year but that didn't stop him to get on your nerves all the time.

Mrs. Lee emerges out from one of the rooms and makes her way towards you in the living room where Yoongi was still laughing.

She pats your back soflty and says, "It's okay Y/n dear. I'll make some more for you later." She says assuringly and sulky face forces a small and shy smile to her.

Then her demenuar changes and she glares at Yoongi. "You little dimwit. Why do you always eat food that I keep for Y/n?"

"And he doesn't even like brownies." You add from behind her.

"And you don't even like brownies. So why did you eat it?" She asks again with hands on her hips and a feary gaze set on Yoongi.

"Exactly my point. I don't like brownies but she loves them. What better way to annoy her?" He finally stops laughing and stands.

"Actually it was my revenge when you splashed water on me yesterday while watering the lawn."

"You think you would throw dirt on my clothes and I'll let you go just like that?" You ask in disbelief.

"I'll let you two solve this in your own." Mrs. Lee says and quietly leaves the heated scene.

"I was just playing with you." He states wearing a poker face.

"I can say the same." You cross your arms in front of your chest.

"Are you kidding me? You practically drenched me. I'm a cat hybrid. I'm half a cat. And you know very well that I hate water."

"And I love my clothes. Do you even know how much effort it took to wash off the mud?" You scoff. "Plus nothing could compare to how you stole my food. I hate you."

You spat at him and close your eyes forming a ball by clutching your knees to your chest. Few seconds later Yoongi slides beside you on the couch and side hugs you.

"You and me both know you love me. And I promise I won't do that again." You peak a little from your protective shell.

"How about I buy some brownies for you?" He asks and you contemplate it in your mind. "And some pastries too?" He adds knowing too well about your weakness and you instantly jump at him and engulfs him a bear hug.