25: Plans plans plans

Your usual routine of spending saturday night at Yoongi's house is rare to break. Today was an exception as your ankle was deeply hurt, but you still continued the tradition.

The movie partially helped you to forget your pain and half the help was done by none other the ball of sunshine with red hair sitting on the same couch as you and rubbing and ice pack over your ankle with frequent massages.

You knew you twisted your ankle very badly just because of your carelessness and nobody but you was to blame for that. It was definitely gonna take a few days to reduce the swelling and the pain to go away. Not need to mention you were pretty pissed.

Not waiting for the credits of the film to end, Yoongi turns the t.v. off, not that you wanted to watch it anyway and had already faced the ceiling, closing your eyes and not trying to focus on your aching spots.

As much as Yoongi didn't like to watch the credits, that wasn't the reason for his kind action this time rather a serious-not-so-serious topic followed suit.

"Taehyung's birthday is approaching near. How are we celebrating it?"

You with a deep frown on your face turns to your side because your still pained from the fall earlier and even normal movements made it worse. You have no one else but yourself to curse for that.

"I don't really want a celebration or something like that. You all can just wish me and it'll be perfect." The hybrid says and you click your tongue against the roof of your mouth in denial.

"Irrelevant. Next suggestion."

"How about a party with a big cake from our bakery?" Hoseok suggests and you do the same gesture.

"Too simple. Next please."

"Then why don't you advice something?" Yoongi's irritated voice reaches your ears and you smile menacingly.

"I was thinking a hot air balloon ride. Or that air ride with big wings. That's called air gliding or something like that right? Or we could always go to-"

"Did she hit her head?"

"I didn't see that but who knows?"

All three hybrids laugh and you roll your eyes. In your opinion, all options you had in mind were grand and perfect. Yes they would be expensive but money always comes after Taehyung.

"Listen to me. How about we go to a club? Have you been there before?" Yoongi asks the two boys and they shake their heads in a no.

"That's perfect then." He falls back in his seat, content that he solved the crucial matter but you again had typical objections.

"No way Yoongi. Don't expose my boys to that wild place." You deadpan, now sitting on the couch just to seem bigger so that the cat hybrid would feel a bit intimated at least. He doesn't however.

"First, that's oppa. Second, you've been there and it's not wild how they show in movies. Thirdly, I know they'll enjoy so you can lay down again because that doesn't work on me."

You do as requested of you with a big fake pout because let's be honest, who can get angry at that grumpy yet adorable cat. You certainly can't or you wouldn't have been friends for almost a decade.

"It'll be fine Y/n." Taehyung reassures you with a smile on your face that always makes you soft right in the heart no matter how many times you see it. And you say yes in less that a second.

"Since when it's been Y/n and not noona?" Who shall say that except the one who cares too much for honorifics. Yup that's Yoongi and he's not happy when he looks at the boy in question with a sharp gaze.

"Since I learned we are of same age." Taehyung says confident and proud not forgetting to add a 'technically' at the end just to be more specific and clear.

Yoongi scoffs. It was rude but it was expected from the grumpy cat hybrid. "You already told him?" It sounded like a question but you just giggled in response and that was a yes not that he needed your conformation anyway.

"You're what now?" Hoseok asked wide-eyed, stopping his actions on your ankle which you weren't happy about but still you giggled again ready to tell the secret to only one in the room who didn't know.

____________________________________

Thanks to the twisted ankle, you had to take a day off. Note the sarcasm because neither you wanted a twisted ankle nor a holiday because you'll have to take one at Taehyung's birthday.

Speaking of which, you had great plans for that special day. Not that great because going to a movie theater, favourite cafe and a night club was a common thing but Taehyung was going that for the first time with you and the whole situation made it more than great.

Up till now you've realized that anything will be perfect if Taehyung is involved in it. That's cheesy if you say it out loud but you can't help but think like that because that's the truth and it just makes you think how you've spend so many years of your life without him because you can't imagine your future without him. Again, it's cheesy but whole fat truth.

It's time to leave for Yoongi's bakery and you try to hurry because you're already late, special thanks to the worked that piled on your desk after a day's absence.

You notice a Namjoon eerily sitting in his manager's cabin, all alone and not doing anything because he's busy and the scene in front of you is a bit off that usual setting.

You approach him, not knocking on the door because all the employees have left already save the gatekeeper and peon. He doesn't even notice you till you stand only a meter away from him.

"Oh man! You scared me." Although startled, he's wearing a gloomy expression on his face which indicates he's definitely not happy with something.

"A penny for your thoughts joonie? You don't look so yourself."

He shakes his hand in air as if to clear away his thoughts. "Ah it's nothing." A look of narrowed eyes from you and he gives up trying to hide it from you. "It's just I miss him."

"Jin?"

"Who else?" Namjoon chuckles but it's half hearted. "He went to visit his parents for a week. It's only been three days and I miss him like crazy."

"You're too fond of your fiancee. But I know how you feel. I miss him too. It's been like more than a month since I last met him. Even Yoongi was asking about you. Hey, you two should come at our place when he comes back. I'm sure Taehyung would love to meet you." You say enthusiastically, a wide smile on your face but the man sitting opposite to you doesn't have the same expression.

Nonetheless, he gives a small smile. "Sure we'll come." And suddenly a bulb glows in your brain.

"Joonie! Why don't you come today? I'll make your favourite dinner." You thought that would be the best idea to remove that sadness from your friend but even you didn't know what results this visit will entail.

Unedited. Sorry.