12 : Weekend with the neighbors

Weekends with the Lee couple and your brother like hybrid friend were always lovely but with the new addition in the group, they were more wonderful.

Usually you'd have dinner on saturday night with your neighbors after which the old couple will leave you and Yoongi to watch a movie.

It had been three weeks since Taehyung became a part of your life and it was the first time he was going to spend his weekend with the neighbors as you wanted him to get comfortable in your house first.

The dinner had finished a long time ago and now you were just watching movies with the hybrids; the big tv screen playing the grinch.

Horror movies weren't an option since Hoseok got scared because of them. Sappy movies weren't an option too since it would make you cry. However every movie had at least that one emotional moment to make you break down into tears so the boy's plan was eventually going to fail.

You didn't know when Hoseok made his way to you but now he was gently tucked into your side, his head on your lap.

You were constantly running your hands in his smooth orange locks, sometimes rubbing his short fluffy ears too and you knew he liked it too from the soft purrs erupting from him time to time.

However what you didn't know was a certain someone was looking at this relaxing interaction and he didn't like it at all.

Taehyung was sitting on a chair a few centimeters away from the sofa you and Hoseok sat on, constantly looking your direction.

Yoongi sat on the floor, his back taking support of the sofa. He heard Hoseok making those delightful sounds and he was more than happy that you were getting along with his fox friend as well.

Taehyung already felt an emotion which people would describe as jealously but he didn't want to admit it. However he knew he was bothered that you were petting his friend and not him.

But he knew it was all his fault why he wasn't in his hyung's place. The boy felt sad and guilty just thinking about what happened a few nights before.

Flashback

It was a rather cold night, just two days before present day. Taehyung was curled on the floor carpet in front of the tv screen, watching an animated movie. You were laying on the couch, eyes fixed on the movie but not really concentrating.

The sight in front of you was much more interesting. Taehyung's soft black hair just centimeters away from you. Oh how much you wanted to touch those luscious locks. His small spotted ears were poking up from the excitement, long tail laying flat on the carpet.

Something about his hybrid features was so beautiful and inviting that couldn't help but want to touch them. You inched your fingers closer his fluffy hair lightly touching them.

When Taehyung didn't notice or not seemed to mind, yours fingers fully dropped in the sea of his ebony hairs just massaging gently. You felt lost in the feeling of his soft hair and the hybrid looked like he was liking it too as soft purring could be heard past his lips.

Just then you got a little daring and decided to test your luck which surely wasn't in your favour as you softly touched the very tip of his ear where there was a circular spot but the hybrid's advanced senses made a jolt of electricity run down from the tip of his ears to his toes, making him jump from the sudden contact.

No one had touched his ears in years and just a simple contact made him shiver. It was a nice feeling nonethless even if it lasted for mere seconds but he surely felt uncomfortable too as if the touch was totally foreign to him.