34: Is it a date?

When you came back home in morning, there were no signs of any soul in the apartment. But it was expected. Hoseok had gone to his house about ten minutes ago and you knew where Taehyung had went.

He talked about having breakfast with his non-blood related sister because he was missing her and wanted her to be a part of his special day. It was the fourth time he was meeting her after being apart for God knows how many years because Taehyung hadn't told you.

In fact, he told you nothing except a few minimal details about her or his past in general. But you weren't pushing it. Yes, you were curious but forcing him would be futile. He might shut off permanently and you couldn't afford that after months of building up your relationship with him.

So you had breakfast with Mr. and Mrs. Lee and their adopted sons because you didn't want to eat alone. You had taken off for today because there were a lot of things you were planning to do.

Taehyung came back around 10 o'clock and nearly an hour later you two were off to watch a movie in theatre. It was Taehyung's first time to a theatre and you wanted him to enjoy the fullest. He chose a horror movie to watch and that's how you were trapped for two hours for a terrifying experience.

It wasn't your first watching a horror movie neither was watching a movie in theatre but it was the first time you were watching a horror movie in theatre and it was horrible. The gruesome scenes seemed more real and those realistic sound effects did no justice to your poor heart.

At one point Taehyung grabbed your hand and interwined his fingers with yours. When you turned your face to look at him, he was just watching the movie with the most curious look on his face as if the scenes didn't disturb him at all and you weren't sure if he slipped his hand in yours unconsciously.

But that didn't make you pull your hand away and made you do the opposite. You gave a squeeze to his hand and relaxed more into your seat with the warm radiating from your hybrid's hand. Somehow, the movie wasn't so scary anymore and you quite enjoyed it.

You didn't want to think about it but after the short conversation with Yoongi last night, your mind kept coming back to this one thought. And to be honest this whole watching movie idea seemed more like a movie date to you the more you thought about it. You even laughed internally about the hand holding cliche.

After the movie ended, the next destination was a decent restaurant to eat lunch. Both of you wanted to eat something new so you headed to an Indian restaurant that Seokjin referred to you a few days ago.

An aromatic scent filled your nostrils when you entered the place and you noticed it was coming from an inscence stick burning at the reception. You ordered a few dishes and a beverage and it was all too tasty. A bit more spicy than you had liked but still delicious nonetheless.

Taehyung however seemed to have difficulty eating the food. You were worried that he might get food poisoning again like that time when he ate your spicy salsa but the man assured it wasn't that spicy and that he don't want to miss out on these yummy dishes just because of that.

After that you both went to a hair saloon. Taehyung wanted to get his hair re-dyed but his black roots were showing a bit too much. You helplessly waited for the whole ordeal to over.

You had planned for an evening walk in park but you and Taehyung were too exhausted after everything that you decided to just take a nap. After all you had a club to go to at night and you didn't want to be sleepy at that time.

There was a lot to look forward to the coming evening. Yoongi and Hoseok had prepared a beautiful chocolate cake. There was going to be drinks and music and dance and above all you were going to see Taehyung in his birthday outfit, fully dressed up.

You were woken up at 6 pm by the sound of your phone ringing. You couldn't pick it up in time and the call ended. Noticing that Taehyung was nowhere to be found, you checked your phone to see that it was Hoseok who was calling you so you decided to call back but just before that, he called again making you to be a little startled.

"Hey Y/n, are you awake?"

"Yes, thanks to you. I don't know what time I would've woken up on my own." While talking on the phone you started to check your home for any sign of Taehyung but so far you couldn't see him.

"Good. I just called to check that you weren't still taking a nap. And also that Taehyung is with us to get ready for tonight. We'll leave at 8 so you should get ready as well."

"Oh okay. Thanks for reminding." With that, you hung up and started to gather your outfit, jewelry and make-up supplies. Tonight you were going to get fully dressed up after so long. Last time was probably Jimin and Nari's wedding and it was almost one and a half year ago.

By the time you were ready to go, Hoseok called you again to inform you they have already left. And although you were a little sad that they left you behind, you didn't let it get to your head.

Slipping into your heels and putting your phone into your clutch, you locked your house and put the address of the club into GPS. Nari couldn't come due to being in her last month of pregnancy but Taehyung didn't hesitate to invite other friend of yours because he said he considered them his friend as well. Jimin, Namjoon and Seokjin would be coming and you could already see that the night was going to be grand.

For some reason wattpad wouldn't let me update this chapter yesterday....so here we are, a day late but that means you'll get a double update ;-)