13 : Atrocious

You were sleeping soundly in your bed when you woke up feeling strangled as if something was holding you tight. Sowly peeling open your eyes you could make out a lot of figures in the room from the dim moonlight coming inside from the window which was open.

At first yu couldn't pin point the thing you saw from the dizziness but as your vision cleared a little, a number of branches and vines could be seen vaguely. Looking at your self you find that the plant parts were wrapped tightly around your body, making it hard for you to breath.

You struggle against them, fighting them off with your arms and legs but more and more branches are coming inside your room from window and the ceiling, some even from under your bed. Your breathing starts to become fast from the lack of oxygen along with the amount of work you were putting up to release yourself from the bonds.

You couldn't even scream half from the fear and half from a vine securing itself over your mouth making you panick more. Just then those restrains wrapps themselves around your eyes making your vision blank and you couldn't breath anymore.

You wake up from the horrid dream, panting hard. Who even have nightmares like that? You could swear that you loved plants and decided to water the one's standing proudly in your and your neighbour's joint lawn first thing in the morning.

But something wasn't right as you still felt like your body was pressed under some pressure. Nightmares don't come true. You chanted the mantra to yourself and saw a tuft of black hair sprawled on your left forearm and a strong arm secured around your abdomen.

You realised Taehyung was hugging you in his sleep, attaching himself to your side. You were grinning like a ceshire cat for some reason but the weird thing was that he had never done that before. He always hugged the blue teddy between you two which you noticed wasn't on your bed anymore.

Maybe it fell of the bed and Taehyung thought I was the teddy?

Am I fat like a teddy?

You wanted to know the answer but right now you had to answer the nature's call. So you wiggle yourself a little to detangle the boy from your body without waking him up.

But unfortunately the hybrid wakes up with a groan. Taehyung opens his eyes, a frightened look on his face when looks at the position you two were in. However what you didn't expect to happen unflods itself front of you when you feel the hybrid snuggling more into your side.

Your arm slightly tickles from his hair and for a moment you are left dumbfound.

Is he really Taehyung?

You try to move upwards but the boy doesn't let you do it so you plop yourself back and ask in a low voice, "Did I wake you up?"

You feel him nodding his head on your arm even if you can't see him. "It's not your fault though. I'm a light sleeper."

You don't say anything but nod your head in response which you know he can feel from the slight movement of the your body. Even thought you were loving cuddling up to Taehyung, it wasn't really the time as the ugre to relieve your body fluids was getting higher and higher with every passing moment.

You try to sit with full force only to hear a desperate whine from the hybrid. "Noona pet me, please."

Oh how you got weak just from those four words! All you want to do now is give the boy your undivided attention but right now your bladder is screaming at you to listen to your body commands and guess what nature always wins.