5: Pasta

"How could I forget this?" You yelled at yourself, pulling your hair in frustration while moving back and forth in the living room. Taehyung just sat on the couch looking at you for a solution to this new problem.

"Maybe I can sleep with Hoseok hyung."

"Nope. He's sharing room with Yoongi. There's no space there."

"How about this couch? It looks comfy." He bounced on the couch trying to prove his point. You smiled at him.

"Trust me, one time I accidentally slept on this couch watching a movie and it wasn't pleasant."

"I can sleep on floor." He suggested again. It seemed like he was the only one who was coming up with new ideas but that didn't mean you liked them.

You appreciated how he was trying hard to help, but you couldn't let him go through any kind of hardship after you had promised yourself to take care of him.

"I'll sleep on the floor. You can take my bed."

Taehyung gasped. "No noona. I can't let you do that."

"Why not? It's my house, I can do anything I want." You chuckled.

"That's not fair. I'll feel bad if you do that for me." He pouted and you could feel yourself melt at his words.

So only one option was left.

"Fine we'll share my bed." You said with determination and Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise.

"Don't worry. I'll put a partition."

And you did put up a partition. Your favorite blue coloured buddy, your teddy. The more than medium sized teddy was in between your bodies. Yoongi had never liked that fluffy cutie, saying a blue teddy was weird and a black one would be better.

Now the blue teddy was resting peacefully in the middle of the bed giving you two enough space to lie down comfortably. You were glad that you had a king sized bed. Yoongi always made fun of you, saying you were an idiot to buy this big of a bed for a single person but again when had you ever listened to him?

You two were bundled up in different comforters. The lights were off but you couldn't seem to fall asleep for some reason. You had to wake up early to go to work so you forced yourself to drift off to dream land.

When you woke up and tried to open your eyes you felt some movement on the bed. The teddy wasn't in between you anymore. It was on the right most part of the bed, hugged by Taehyung who's back was to you.

You sat on bed looking at the side profile of Taehyung. Only his left side of face was visible to you but you still found it mesmerizing. Something about his honey smooth skin being kissed by sun rays and his thick eyelashes causing shadow on his eye made you keep staring.

You knew it wasn't a good thing to look at the younger like this when he was sleeping but still you couldn't make yourself look away.

He shifted to face you, his eyes starting to open and you finally put up the courage to waver away your eyes. You smiled at him and greeted him good morning before getting out of bed and making your way to do your morning routine.

You lazily grabbed a boring outfit from your closet as you didn't have much time. You wasted so much looking at his face!

By the time were ready and made breakfast for both of you, you knew you were going to get late. After breakfast, quickly washing the dishes even after Taehyung insisted to do it, you hastily grabbed your office bag and ran out of your house with Taehyung beside you, leaving him at Mr. and Mrs. Lee's house.