35: The party is only starting

GPS sucks sometimes and you definitely struggle to follow and reach your desired destination with it's help from time to time. And just because of that, you prefer learning the route beforehand than use that technology any day.

It took you an ample of time before you could see the club you were supposed to be at. After parking the car, you went straight to the entrance with heels clicking the pavement as you moved. Showing your pass and ID to the bouncer at the entrance, you went inside. Namjoon and Seokjin had bought the passes as a gift to Taehyung and you were ecstatic that at least you wouldn't have to pay for that.

You pulled out your phone to call one of your friend and find their exact location in the sea of people but while doing so you felt numerous eyes glancing at you and that made you feel conscious. Did I over dress? You thought upon looking at your outfit.

You were wearing a teal coloured fitted dress that rested mid thigh and had a v-neck. The dress showed skin more than you wanted but it was all covered by a furry white jacket that you wore to shield yourself from chilly december winds. However you were staring to feel hot in the club from the heater inside and body heat of people. You had curled your hair in loose waves and your makeup was more on natural side except for the bold red lip lipstick you wore. Did I actually over dress?

But as you looked at all the people around you, you felt that you could easily blend it. After all it was a night club and you were supposed to go out on everything.

Yoongi didn't pick up your call but just messaged that they were at the bar. Drinking already? If Yoongi had picked up your call, you couldn't have heard a thing over the loud music so it was clever thing of your friend to message instead.

Making your way slowly the bar of club which was too prominent with neon lights on ceiling and which you could easily spot from anywhere, you slipped out of your jacket.

After a few seconds, you reached there and Jin was the first one to see you. He came to you with a bright smile on his face and gave you a hug. "You are rocking tonight." You managed to hear him say to you and laughed before complimenting his as well. After that, he took your jacket from your hand and said something like that he'll care of it. You couldn't hear properly. The music was too loud.

Namjoon was next to greet you, followed by Hoseok and Yoongi saying that you were looking good and you said the same not because of politeness but because it was true. They were all wearing fancy outfits and looked too handsome to be real.

And then you spotted Taehyung sitting on a chair and a good few feet away from you. And oh boy were you prepared to see him? No you weren't and you probably would never be.

He sat there blank expression on his face and you couldn't get enough of his face. His blond hair were swept back almost hiding his black ears with a bandana covering his forehead and letting his eyebrows expose. They looked so strong and defined when not being shadowed by his hair. He wore a plain white shirt tucked inside blue jeans and that overly fancy jacket with way too many colourful buttons. His black collar with golden tag just beautifully went along with his entire look. And to top off the look, a few silver earings dangled from his ears, one was very long and it sparked when light fell on it.

As you were studying his with your eyes he seemed to be doing the same. The teal coloured dress that you wore hugged your figure, showing off all of your curves. Your legs were on full display and the v-neck line only barely touched the modesty line but still, all of it just suited you well. And then there were your curled hair and red stained lips and slightly smokey eyes. He never thought how gorgeous you would look if you actually put your all in dressing. Not that you needed it though, you were still gorgeous to him with or without makeup but there was no doubt that your look tonight had made his brain stop working for more than a few minutes.

"Is it me or the air is growing thick?" Namjoon mumbled under his breath looking at you two taking in each other's form like you've never seen each other because he doesn't know about Taehyung but he sure never saw you looking at someone like this before.

"Hey, happy birthday again." You said finally breaking your stare contest and approaching him awkwardly. He thanked you but seemed shy as well after literally checking you out minutes ago. Both of you didn't make eye contact after that and you were grateful that Namjoon had taken you all to a private booth where Hoseok was lightning up the candles on Taehyung's birthday cake. You didn't even notice when Jimin joined you all between all that and the now black haired man gave you a look which you didn't know the meaning of. He still complimented you though and you did the same.

The jaguar hybrid himself didn't know that there was a cake prepared for him as his genuine surprise made you all laugh. You were the first one he gave the bite of his cake to and you happily ate.

After having some snacks because none of you had thought about dinner plans, everyone settled at the bar to have some drinks. You drank only a moderate amount not because you were a lightheaded person but your alcohol tolerance wasn't that high either.

But except you and Seokjin, no one was holding back on drinks, not even Taehyung as they chugged a few glasses just in front of you. But you weren't that worried because they were all good with handling alcohol and has never showed any irresponsible behavior.

However you were worried that you might have to drive Yoongi and Hoseok because neither of them could drive with alcohol in their system. Again, you knew they weren't lightheaded but no risks should be taken. Caution is better. You believed.

After a few more drinks and just chatting, Hoseok dragged you with him to the dance floor. You giggled and danced with your red haired friend copying his moves because he was so good at dancing that you were just mesmerized by how he moved his body so flawlessly. And although you were having difficulty in keeping up with him, you did your best to match his steps.

The other guys joined you as well except for Yoongi because that friend wasn't keen on dancing or anything in general that involved too much body movements. You waved your hand at him and he waved back with a small smile as if to say that he's fine and you should enjoy yourself and not worry about him getting bored.

After feeling assured you let yourself relax and distanced yourself from Hoseok a little because you were getting tired keeping up with his energy. When he noticed this, he pouted at you playfully but started dancing with Seokjin and Namjoon. You laughed and relaxed more that he wasn't mad at you.

Where you were slowly dancing, you could see all the boys clearly. Yoongi with a glass of drink in his hand and talking with his familiar bartender, Seokjin and Namjoon dancing with hands on each other. Hoseok not wanting to third wheel them joined Jimin and Taehyung who give you a smile upon noticing you looking at them.

You let your body move freely with the rhythm of the music and shut your eyes. Your heart was beating a little faster from the exhaustion of dancing and high bass of the music which made you feel the thumps of your heartbeats. And that's when you felt something weird. Hands crawling up the sides of your waist and someone's body heat too close to your back.

Your eyes flew open, looking at your three friends still dancing without a care in world. Hoseok had just noticed you as he stopped dancing but he wasn't looking at you. Rather something behind you and with a hard face he was making his way towards you before you could turn around and look at who was invading your personal bubble.

I suggest you should prepare yourself for a rollercoaster ride because many things are going to happen and very quickly.

Also if anyone's wondering, this is the outfit I am imagining on Taehyung.