31 : Think about me

What is more annoying? Waiting for your hybrid to finish his shift while you sit all alone, or seeing a customer flirting with your hybrid?

I suppose you have your answer.

But something can be done about one of the situations. Rather than sulking in a corner, you can help the boys at bakery like you used to do before your job at bank.

Picking up your purse, you stride inside the kitchen only to see Yoongi on his phone, sitting leisurely on top of a counter.

"You're free?" You ask as you sit beside him to look into his phone as well. He's checking his instagram feed which you don't find interesting at all because it's filled with either food recipes or life hacks.

He points towards an oven to show that he's just waiting for whatever is inside that to bake but you see it as equivalent to being free and don't waste any moment to confiscate his phone.

"Yahh!" He tries to reach for his beloved phone but the possession is already in your purse and you smile triumphantly as if you've just won the battle of troy.

"What do you want?" He sighs, already admitting his defeat and you take a deep breath before speaking.

"Can you free Taehyung early from his shift?"

"When?" He asks nonchalantly, still scrolling through his instagram.

"Everyday."

And that catches Yoongi's attention. He puts his phone down, eyes narrowing down at you because he knows something's up with you and that irritating smile of yours just confirms his suspicion.

"I'm sure you're aware of Taehyung's superb fashion sense. I look better when he chooses clothes for me and he's always commenting on those foreign fashion shows in which area they can improve. That obviously goes over my head but he seems to like it so I was thinking he should get fashion designing classes even if as a hobby. What do you think?"

You ask Yoongi and he doesn't waste a second to answer. "It's great. I'm sure he'll like it but have you told him?"

"Yes. I was trying to keep it a secret till his birthday but you know I can't really digest things. I talked to Jin's fashion designer friend. You remember Choi Wooseok from college right?"

"Of course. He was very famous." Just then the oven gives a beep and Yoongi goes over to tend to it.

"I know right?" You continue, "He's still very famous but now he gives fashion designing lessons. So if you could free tae at 4 o'clock, that'll be wonderful. And what are those? Raspberry tarts? Can I have some?" You point to the baking tray that just came out of the oven and Yoongi shakes his head.

"One day you'll make me go out of business with how much you eat at my bakery." Says Yoongi grumbling but still putting the tray beside you so you can munch on the sweets. "And Taehyung can take off whenever he want but his salary will be reduced."

You gasp dramatically, putting one hand over your heart and one going for another tart. "I thought we were family!"

Yoongi laughs, putting a tart in his mouth as well before replying, "But business is business."

You scoff, imitating that you were annoyed but you weren't in the slightest and Yoongi just laughs more.

"I'm just kidding. He's such a hard worker. How can I deduce his salary?"